Our partnership with MS is broader than Streaming - Jim Rayn PlayStation CEO

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Voidler said:

All 3 will consolidate and team up to keep Google and Amazon out

That kind of seems like the direction things are heading. The enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of mentality.

27 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The ass pain is coming lemmings. :aitch:

No. 

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I feel sorry for Dynamite. All those studio logos, and MS sold them all out to Nintendo and Sony for them buying some server space from MS.

God you are such an idiot, you're about to get a wakeup call. None of this dumb shit you morons keep spouting is happening. 

3 hours ago, Voidler said:

All 3 will consolidate and team up to keep Google and Amazon out

No one is consolidating over anything. The big three will release their own separate competing services. They will be just using the same back end, that doesn't really change any of that. If anything we have more questions about XCloud if it's tech is the same as Sony, why choose that on the consumer side.

All that's happening is that MS is clearly trying to outbid their competitors in the face of Amazon.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Will you when they don't? 

Yes. But let's say your opinion at the moment is more of an isolated case,where even the most rabbid XBox fanboys have written this off as happening, and that it makes sense within MS's current strategy. These aren't new ideas they've been around since 2017, and suggested by insiders. 3 weeks and we'll see.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Yes. But let's say your opinion at the moment is more of an isolated case,where even the most rabbid XBox fanboys have written this off as happening, and that it makes sense within MS's current strategy. These aren't new ideas they've been around since 2017, and suggested by insiders. 3 weeks and we'll see.

How many times do you think the word Nintendo will be said during Microsoft's briefing? 

6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

No one is consolidating over anything. The big three will release their own separate competing services. They will be just using the same back end, that doesn't really change any of that. If anything we have more questions about XCloud if it's tech is the same as Sony, why choose that on the consumer side.

All that's happening is that MS is clearly trying to outbid their competitors in the face of Amazon.

I would not be surprised to see PSNow and older Nintendo titles make their way to Xbox

26 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I would not be surprised to see PSNow and older Nintendo titles make their way to Xbox

I can see all of them offering streaming to each others devices. Frankly it makes a lot of sense and nets the consumer not only a choice in platform but the ones not chosen still have revenue potential.