April NPD - MK11 best selling title on each system and #1 overall.

Mortal Kombat 11 was the best-selling game of April and instantly becomes the 2nd best-selling game of 2019 year-to-date. Mortal Kombat 11 was the best-selling game of the month on all platforms on which it released: PC, PlayStation 4, Switch and Xbox One.

"Mortal Kombat 11 represents the first time a third-party published Nintendo Switch game was the platform's top seller in a month since Ubisoft's Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle topped the Nintendo Switch chart in September 2017."   Impressive :dame:

Nintendo Switch was the best-selling hardware platform of both April as well as year-to-date across both unit and dollar sales. The Nintendo Switch 32GB with neon red and blue joy cons is the best-selling individual hardware item of 2019.

Amiibo Super Smash Bros Series 1 Character Packs were the best-selling video game accessory of April, while the PS4 DualShock 4 Black Wireless Controller remains the best-selling accessory year-to-date.

Top 20 best selling titles (March 2019) -

Includes Physical and Digital sales

Mortal Kombat 11

Days Gone

MLB 19: The Show

Tom Clancy's The Division 2^

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate*

Grand Theft Auto V

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice^

Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII^

NBA 2K19

Yoshi's Crafted World*

Red Dead Redemption II

Mario Kart 8*

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Minecraft#

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe*

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*

Jump Force

Battlefield V*

Borderlands

* Digital sales not included
^ PC digital sales not included
# Minecraft digital sales on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One included

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Switch version sales have been "Fantastic" 

@DynamiteCop! thought that this wouldn't sell on Switch :tophat2:

Doesnt matter if it sold a billion it's the garbage version . Post some of your matches 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"Sales have been Fantastic..... for Switch"

:sabu:

You forgot "it has sold AMAZING" 

Switch is the best selling system for the last few months..... selling fantastic and amazing on Switch means big numbers..... nice self ownage there buddy :rofls:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sheep have literally turned into cows, this reminds me of the first three years of the PS4 where there wasn't really anything to gloat about game wise but the system was selling incredibly well. 

I agree, I wish cows had bangers like Ryse: Son of Rome (4), Crimson Dragon (5), LocoCycle (6), Zumba Fitness: World Party (NR) and Project Spark (Canned) at launch. Not to mention the flops that followed like Sunset Overdrive, ReCore, etc.

• Haha 2

Days Gone has done so much better than expected.

Days Gone was the 2nd best-selling game of April, with debut month sales that rank as the 7th highest in history for a Sony-published title

There was never a doubt about MK. That franchise is a beast.

Just now, lynux3 said:

I agree, I wish cows had bangers like Ryse: Son of Rome (4), Crimson Dragon (5), LocoCycle (6), Zumba Fitness: World Party (NR) and Project Spark (Canned) at launch. Not to mention the flops that followed like Sunset Overdrive, ReCore, etc.

At least lemmings got consistency. Stuck in that 4-6 range all gen :mj:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Pretending like Sony has no flops , then have cows bragging about sales of said 5.0 flops lmfao 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Pretending like Sony has no flops , then have cows bragging about sales of said 5.0 flops lmfao 

MS only has flops :rofls:  Both Sony and Nintendo have AAAe games on their systems:cmpunk1:

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No wonder this forum is dead when an entire faction talks about sales more than playing games :D

Jonb1 thinks all these tons of people buying Switch hardware and Software each month on the sales charts aren't actually purchasing Switch games to play them :rofls:

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

How many of the GOTY nominees of the last 2 yeras have you played johnny? :biggrin: I've played all of them

How many for the generation have been an Xbox exclusive..... none :rofls:

• Haha 1