Black Mirror trailer

47 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

They can pay Miley Cyrus, Ellen, Dave Chappell, Chris Rock, and Amy Schumer the big bucks. 

But they can't pay a good young and upcoming cast of Marvel's TV series that they canceled. I'm starting to hate Netflix about as much as I hate Disney.

Of course they can pay big comedians more than some pleb who couldn't save a marvel show no matter how much you paid them. The cost of production on an hour comedy special is peanuts you dumbass.  

4 hours ago, Boss said:

Of course they can pay big comedians more than some pleb who couldn't save a marvel show no matter how much you paid them. The cost of production on an hour comedy special is peanuts you dumbass.  

Think first  before you call someone a dumbass. Amy Schumer, Chris Rock, and Ellen's paid Netflix special salaries could have paid the cast for all 4 Marvel shows for 4 years. 

I care about content, not stand-up gig specials, leave that shit for Comedy Central. 

6 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I've seen one, and I didn't even mind it... :]

thanks man, gives me the motivation to start watching so i'm not the loser anymore

12 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

They can pay Miley Cyrus, Ellen, Dave Chappell, Chris Rock, and Amy Schumer the big bucks. 

But they can't pay a good young and upcoming cast of Marvel's TV series that they canceled. I'm starting to hate Netflix about as much as I hate Disney.

They had to cancel the marvel shows because Disney forced them to. Disney doesn't want any of its IPs outside of their own streaming service.