E3 2019: Microsoft Keynote Leaks Reveal xCloud, New Xbox, and Halo Clues

https://www.inverse.com/article/56033-e3-2019-microsoft-leak-xcloud-xbox-scarlett-halo

:juggle: 

Games 'leaked'/rumoured

• Halo Infinite: A new trailer and a 2020 release date to be announced.
  • Gears 5: Full gameplay reveal, an onstage demonstration of single-player and multiplayer gameplay, and a release date.
  • Gears Tactics: A new trailer and a 2019 release date for PC.
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps: A new trailer with a 2019 release date.
  • Bleeding Edge: A teaser trailer with a 2020 release date.
  • The Outer Worlds: New gameplay trailer and a release date.
  • Cyberpunk 2077: New gameplay trailer, update on development progress, and a targeted release date.
  • Age of Empires IV: Gameplay demonstration with a 2020 release date.
  • Fable: A teaser trailer with a potential 2021 release date.
  • Sea of Thieves: A teaser trailer.
  • Battletoads: A full gameplay demonstration and a 2019 release date.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Remember that there were rumors months ago that this year's Forza was simply going to be an "upgraded" Forza 7

They weren't rumors. Turn 10 straight up said Forza 8 was not in development and they were instead focused on developing and improvements in Forza 7.

They've been consistently updating the game, adding new things, tweaking race systems and the competitive side of things etc.

My predictions:

-Phil gets on stage, starts with an SJW monlogue and congratulates Sony on 100 million consoles.

-goes on with GearsJW5, really cringey feminist trailer and gameplay. Gears tactics shown for PC. Kait Diaz looks even more manly and disgusting/disfigured than before. New Gears 5 special edition console with tampons packed in the disc tray (if there is a disc tray).

-Next ~hour is multiplats, mostly generic western trash, 1 or 2 japanese games from bandai namco will be shown but they'll be multiplat as well.

-Ninja Theory's new game: indie-level 4 player co-op hack and slash, Phil went dumpster diving at NT studios and pulled out a game on the backburner just to have something to show.

-30 minutes on Xcloud, streaming and outlining their multiplat future.

-Games for Nintendo Switch initiative: Forza, Ori, etc will be shown here.

-Ender: Halo Infeminate trailer will be shown with ability to gender swap master chief/play as a female spartan.

Bookmark this.

• Upvote 1

The fact that they are having a gameplay demonstration of a Gears game is a big sign that they may not have many new game announcements.

Didn't they do the same exact thing with Gears 4?

4 minutes ago, Sabo said:

A new Fable?

Who the hell is going to make this game? Lionhead is no more.

Playground Games.  The studio that makes the Forza Horizon games.  They grew their studio and started building a second team to make a new RPG open world game.  Rumor had it that it was Fable for MS.  Then MS bought them and expanded their studio even more and it seems pretty certain now that it is indeed a new Fable game.  However, it's not a sequel so to speak.. they (according to the recent rumors) are starting fresh.

They are a highly talented studio, and definitely have the technical expertise, but whether or not they can make a good RPG remains to be seen.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Playground Games.  The studio that makes the Forza Horizon games.  They grew their studio and started building a second team to make a new RPG open world game.  Rumor had it that it was Fable for MS.  Then MS bought them and expanded their studio even more and it seems pretty certain now that it is indeed a new Fable game.  However, it's not a sequel so to speak.. they (according to the recent rumors) are starting fresh.

They are a highly talented studio, and definitely have the technical expertise, but whether or not they can make a good RPG remains to be seen.

Well, at the least I guess one can expect the new Fable to be a lot more open and a larger scale considering this studio's pedigree. The original trilogy could feel pretty linear and the series never did achieve the scope it aimed for. Then again, a lot of what made the original series stand out was the British humor and charm and now there's a chance that's going to be missing.

I dunno, maybe a fresh start is the best thing for the series.

19 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah, PG is amazing. I’ll definitely play a Fable again, if they make one. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Sabo said:

Well, at the least I guess one can expect the new Fable to be a lot more open and a larger scale considering this studio's pedigree. The original trilogy could feel pretty linear and the series never did achieve the scope it aimed for. Then again, a lot of what made the original series stand out was the British humor and charm and now there's a chance that's going to be missing.

I dunno, maybe a fresh start is the best thing for the series.

Yea I agree, and I feel the same about the humor aspect.  I know it doesn't mean that they will be able to pull it off the same way as Lionhead would have, but at least Playground Games are based in the UK.. so there's still a pretty good chance they'll come through with it.