Final thoughts on GoT and the fandom "backlash"

I love the irony in vini trying to say that all the hate is due to out of control fanboyism.

Yet, his personal favorite shot from the season is a nice, big chunk of fanboy-service.

Shot looks like it was made for a movie trailer.

Actually, I read a funny story about some fans of the movie The Departed were raising money because they want to "fix" the final shot of that movie and remove the rat that is running along the railing of Matt Damon's patio because its symbolism is too on-the nose.

Get it, he's a rat. And so they have a rat running along a patio railing at the very last second, in case we didn't know it yet.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably the best GoT meme  

Post it in r/freefolk, pussy.

First comment is pretty much exactly what everyone here has been telling you for 40+ pages and you were incapable of understanding originally:   You don't seem to really understand the most

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love the irony in vini trying to say that all the hate is due to out of control fanboyism.

Yet, his personal favorite shot from the season is a nice, big chunk of fanboy-service.

Actually, I read a funny story about some fans of the movie The Departed were raising money because they want to "fix" the final shot of that movie and remove the rat that is running along the railing of Matt Damon's patio because its symbolism is too on-the nose.

Get it, he's a rat. And so they have a rat running along a patio railing at the very last second, in case we didn't know it yet.

Certainly not fanboy service for Dany fanboys. 

And I agree with The Departed it was too on the nose. This one worked better

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

That whole movie was on the nose compared to the original