The Witcher 3 2015 to 2018 platform and medium breakdown

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn! look at those XBONE sales in the chart!!       The slice of pie is so small you can hardly see it!  They should just axe XBONE support and develop a version for Switch inste

Let's look at some European digital numbers shall we.    Days Gone has 21% digital ratio,  PS4 Mortal Kombat 11 digital ratio is 22%. God of War - 19%, Mortal Kombat 11 XB1 -

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Care levels at zero, but say dumb shit and be made to look like a dumb ass :shrug:

Totally.  LMAO it's hilarious seeing him talk against extrapolating things when that's all he does around here :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Totally.  LMAO it's hilarious seeing him talk against extrapolating things when that's all he does around here :tom: 

:biggrin: Exactly. Peak irony. 

Especially in reply to my post which literally only posted numbers from sources given. Zero extrapolation or assumptions made. 

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Seems like you got owned and then took a walk. 

14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey guys.. here's a chart showing PC version sold the most...... oh wait that must mean digital surpassed retail on consoles too :lemming:

:rofls:

:rofls:

Witcher 3 was like the most popular, highest rated game ever, a WRPG on top of it and XBONE could only manage a 28:72 split. :rofl: 

With stuff like Kingdom Hearts 10:90, and the resident evils 2/7 at 80:20, when will devs wake up? How can you continue to ignore Switch when it can put down sales on par with PS4? It's time to stop developing for xbox one cold turkey.

I don't care what it takes, i don't care how much you have to alter the Switch versions. There's no reason why XBONE is getting games and Switch isn't. Hardware isn't a valid excuse. That's just lazy, poor planning and downright discrimination from devs.

Let's look at some European digital numbers shall we. 

Days Gone has 21% digital ratio, 

PS4 Mortal Kombat 11 digital ratio is 22%.
God of War - 19%,

Mortal Kombat 11 XB1 - 29%,

Mortal Kombat 11 PC - 97%,

The Division 2 PS4 - 37%,

The Division 2 XB1 - 46%.

God of War and The Division 2 are the extremes with the data they have now. Average digital is between 21% and 24%.

So avg physical worked out to be between 76% to 79% in consoles.... just like I said 

:leo:

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The Witcher 3 has been confirmed to have sold "over 20 million" so let's just say 21 million now as a safe bet.

PC: 9,345,000

PS4: 8,295,000

XBO: 3,255,000

Digital: 12,600,000

Physical: 8,400,000

And that changes, what, exactly?

You still think we don't understand that all 9.345 million PC sales are digitial, right off the bat?

And you still think that we didn't see you get completely skullfucked by Gouko multiple times in this thread?

Just now, jehurey said:

And that changes, what, exactly?

You still think we don't understand that all 9.345 million PC sales are digitial, right off the bat?

And you still think that we didn't see you get completely skullfucked by Gouko multiple times in this thread?

They're not, many areas especially in Eastern Europe are still very tied to physical releases of PC games. The Witcher 3 has a physical release for PC. 

Go back to your hole shit stick. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're not, many areas especially in Eastern Europe are still very tied to physical releases of PC games. The Witcher 3 has a physical release for PC. 

Go back to your hole shit stick. 

Please...........for our amusement.

Give us a NUMBER of just how many "physical sales" of Witcher 3 there are in...................Eastern Europe, out of that 9.3 million worldwide estimate.

I'm gonna love hearing him trying to make this shit up.

Just now, jehurey said:

Please...........for our amusement.

Give us a NUMBER of just how many "physical sales" of Witcher 3 there are in...................Eastern Europe, out of that 9.3 million worldwide estimate.

I'm gonna love hearing him trying to make this shit up.

No idea. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No idea. 

So you just pulled shit out of your ass.:tom:

Teh physical sales of Witcher 3 iz in Eastern Europe!!!:lemming:

Sure...........because CD Projekt Red, which is hosting out of Poland.........wouldn't have provided digital copies to their own people in that region.

AND.........these poor Eastern Europeans who don't have the means to have high-speed internet........still managed to build PC powerful enough to run Witcher 3.:tom:He makes it so easy for us.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you just pulled shit out of your ass.:tom:

Teh physical sales of Witcher 3 iz in Eastern Europe!!!:lemming:

Sure...........because CD Projekt Red, which is hosting out of Poland.........wouldn't have provided digital copies to their own people in that region.

AND.........these poor Eastern Europeans who don't have the means to have high-speed internet........still managed to build PC powerful enough to run Witcher 3.:tom:He makes it so easy for us.

You're so stupid. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're so stupid. 

In other words, you don't have a respond to me pointing out basic facts?

Are you going to start meme'ing again to try and escape the fact you just got skullfucked again?

Its not my fault that you theories don't hold up.......if someone takes 5 seconds to think about a question, and you're response is "I have no idea" LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

In other words, you don't have a respond to me pointing out basic facts?

Are you going to start meme'ing again to try and escape the fact you just got skullfucked again?

Its not my fault that you theories don't hold up.......if someone takes 5 seconds to think about a question, and you're response is "I have no idea" LOL

There's no theories, The Witcher 3 has a global physical release on PC and many people still depend on them, Eastern Europe especially. Do I know what that physical version sold? No idea.

You're a jackass.