The Witcher 3 2015 to 2018 platform and medium breakdown

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's no theories, The Witcher 3 has a global physical release on PC and many people still depend on them, Eastern Europe especially. Do I know what that physical version sold? No idea.

You're a jackass. 

Yes there is a theory.

If you don't have an actual percentage of Witcher 3 sales, you don't have shit.

And when asked......you run to OTHER MYTHS to try and prop up your CURRENT MYTH.

Eastern European people apparently don't have internet...............yet they are able to build PCs powerful enough to run Witcher 3........gee, that some rock-solid logic right there.

Digital sales of Witcher 3 are way more than any physical sales. Not to mention that alot of physical sales came included with GoG product keys. :tom:

You don't have a leg to stand on...........but I love forcing you to try.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn! look at those XBONE sales in the chart!!       The slice of pie is so small you can hardly see it!  They should just axe XBONE support and develop a version for Switch inste

Let's look at some European digital numbers shall we.    Days Gone has 21% digital ratio,  PS4 Mortal Kombat 11 digital ratio is 22%. God of War - 19%, Mortal Kombat 11 XB1 -

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes there is a theory.

If you don't have an actual percentage of Witcher 3 sales, you don't have shit.

And when asked......you run to OTHER MYTHS to try and prop up your CURRENT MYTH.

Eastern European people apparently don't have internet...............yet they are able to build PCs powerful enough to run Witcher 3........gee, that some rock-solid logic right there.

Digital sales of Witcher 3 are way more than any physical sales. Not to mention that alot of physical sales came included with GoG product keys. :tom:

You don't have a leg to stand on...........but I love forcing you to try.

Why are you the way you are?

Why are you the way you are?

Can't think of a response, eh?

I think the average person is allergic to bullshit..............why are you primarily made out of it?:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

Can't think of a response, eh?

I think the average person is allergic to bullshit..............why are you primarily made out of it?:tom:

I'm not even making any point beyond you saying the PC release is "100% digital", it's not. 

Shut up, you're so annoyingly stupid. 

Oh by the way..............CD Project Red is saying that 71% of all Witcher 3 sales is physical across PS4/XBO/PC

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt continues to be CD Projekt's most important property, generating over €25 million revenue. When the game first released in 2015, 71% of sales were physical, but as of last year digital sales accounted for 80%.

So, even though last year's (2018) the game was clearly selling more digital than physical (because it became a cheap digital game everywhere)...........the overall numbers show that Physical still beat digital by over 2:1 ratio

:tom:He just can't get anything right.

I'm not even making any point beyond you saying the PC release is "100% digital", it's not. 

Shut up, you're so annoyingly stupid. 

You're literally trying to argue whether or no "100%" of all PC sales are digital or not?

Is that how bad I've WHITTLED you down to............you can't win ANY ARGUMENT whatsoever, so you think you got me with the "100% of PC sales are digital"???????????????

:lawl:

I even asked what percentage of Witcher 3 Physical sales are physical...........which inherently implies that I am aware that it isn't 100% digital. But it also imples that physical copies are not a sizable percentage in the slightest.

You got nothing. Yet again.:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're literally trying to argue whether or no "100%" of all PC sales are digital or not?

Is that how bad I've WHITTLED you down to............you can't win ANY ARGUMENT whatsoever, so you think you got me with the "100% of PC sales are digital"???????????????

I even asked what percentage of Witcher 3 Physical sales are physical...........which inherently implies that I am aware that it isn't 100% digital. But it also imples that physical copies are not a sizable percentage in the slightest.

Revisionist history from 20 minutes ago, shut up.

And that changes, what, exactly?

You still think we don't understand that all 9.345 million PC sales are digitial, right off the bat?

You really are dumb.

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Revisionist history from 20 minutes ago, shut up.

You really are dumb.

Nope, it isn't.

The posts are all there.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you don't like it............go cry somewhere else.

And make no mistake, you definitely are crying.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The Witcher 3 has been confirmed to have sold "over 20 million" so let's just say 21 million now as a safe bet.

PC: 9,345,000

PS4: 8,295,000

XBO: 3,255,000

Digital: 12,600,000

Physical: 8,400,000

DynamiteCop argues against extrapolating in this thread.... he then proceeds to extrapolate in this very same thread :rofls:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@jehurey   NPD with the tweet to shut down the Bullshit @DynamiteCop!  continues to try to peddle. 

So not only did I shut down his digital greater than physical BS for Europe...... I just shut it down for North America as well :tophat2:

This confirms everything I've said. At what point did you look at this and think this was in any way contradicting my statements?

No one has said that physical is plummeting, however it is/has lost its stranglehold on the market and in some instances entirely. 

You're completely ignoring what he's saying, a sharp decline would be a rapid drop off, it's not rapid, it's been happening for the better part of the last decade and is continuing to fall. 

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This confirms everything I've said. At what point did you look at this and think this was in any way contradicting my statements?

No one has said that physical is plummeting, however it is/has lost its stranglehold on the market and in some instances entirely. 

You're completely ignoring what he's saying, a sharp decline would be a rapid drop off, it's not rapid, it's been happening for the better part of the last decade and is continuing to fall. 

and the data shows that Physical is still more than digital. 

Don't try to spin your argument... you have been trying to push the narrative that digital has surpassed physical.. when it hasn't. 

Digital has increased yes.... but it's still less than physical. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

and the data shows that Physical is still more than digital. 

Don't try to spin your argument... you have been trying to push the narrative that digital has surpassed physical.. when it hasn't. 

Digital has increased yes.... but it's still less than physical. 

Where have I ever said it has uniformly passed physical? Hasn't happened, I never said that.