The Witcher 3 2015 to 2018 platform and medium breakdown

Holy shit..............Dynocrap is finding new ways to embarass himself.

He's posting this MULTIPLE TIMES

On 2019-05-26 at 3:20 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Medium Split

• Physical: 39.25%
  • Digital: 60.75%

Digital adoption has seen radical increase over the last four years. 

u6DQtL3.png

"75% of AAA games are physical sales because Fifa in the UK says so"

-Gooberson :tom:

He's literally trying to make fun of Gouko for saying that the majority of game sales are physical.

And now he's trying to say "I never said that physical sales weren't the majority":lemming:

He just comes off.....................................sooooooooo cowardly.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn! look at those XBONE sales in the chart!!       The slice of pie is so small you can hardly see it!  They should just axe XBONE support and develop a version for Switch inste

Let's look at some European digital numbers shall we.    Days Gone has 21% digital ratio,  PS4 Mortal Kombat 11 digital ratio is 22%. God of War - 19%, Mortal Kombat 11 XB1 -

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit..............Dynocrap is finding new ways to embarass himself.

He's posting this MULTIPLE TIMES

He's literally trying to make fun of Gouko for saying that the majority of game sales are physical.

And now he's trying to say "I never said that physical sales weren't the majority":lemming:

He just comes off.....................................sooooooooo cowardly.

He had an entire thread saying digital had surpassed physical in Europe.... once I posted that data that showed otherwise (they used Fifa as an example).... he claimed they only ment fifa... and he had been but hurt ever since. 

it spilled over in this thread months later :rofls:

48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He had an entire thread saying digital had surpassed physical in Europe.... once I posted that data that showed otherwise (they used Fifa as an example).... he claimed they only ment fifa... and he had been but hurt ever since. 

I never said that, this was recent. Find it. 

56 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We already found it.

What exactly is your counter-argument?  That recent contradictions don't make you look stupid..........only contradictions that occur with a significant gap of time between? LOL

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

We already found it.

What exactly is your counter-argument?  That recent contradictions don't make you look stupid..........only contradictions that occur with a significant gap of time between? LOL

Me combating Gouk's "75% of AAA games released are physical" isn't me saying more than 50% are digital. You nutjobs created that in your heads.

I assume you have a brain so I would suggest using it. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Me combating Gouk's "75% of AAA games released are physical" isn't me saying more than 50% are digital. You nutjobs created that in your heads.

I assume you have a brain so I would suggest using it. 

Yes

It

Is

We're laughing at you backpeddling this hard. I love how you absolutely lose your spine when we have you beaten. Its actually more embarrassing than your "meme harder" exits. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes

It

Is

We're laughing at you backpeddling this hard. I love how you absolutely lose your spine when we have you beaten. Its actually more embarrassing than your "meme harder" exits. LOL

Go find it, you won't be able to because it doesn't exist. You can't find what was never said. 

There's no point in us talking until you do so I'd say this conversation is over. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Go find it, you won't be able to because it doesn't exist. You can't find what was never said. 

There's no point in us talking until you do so I'd say this conversation is over. 

We already did, in this thread.

You were literally making fun of Gouko for saying that the majority of game sales are physical. You're laughing at him as if he's completely wrong.

You're not getting out of this.

Just now, jehurey said:

We already did, in this thread.

You were literally making fun of Gouko for saying that the majority of game sales are physical. You're laughing at him as if he's completely wrong.

You're not getting out of this.

I at no point said that, notice you're just talking a bunch of bullshit and not posting evidence of it?

Yeah...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I at no point said that, notice you're just talking a bunch of bullshit and not posting evidence of it?

Yeah...

Yes you did, and I highlighted the very thing you were making fun of.

ALONG with your graphs.

You're argument was not "hey...........digital sales are DOING BETTER than previously"

:tom:You're absolutely stuck, because you're not getting out of this. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you did, and I highlighted the very thing you were making fun of.

ALONG with your graphs.

You're argument was not "hey...........digital sales are DOING BETTER than previously"

:tom:You're absolutely stuck, because you're not getting out of this. LOL

Ugh, no. 

Ugh, no. 

Show me a quote were you MERELY say..........."digital sales are doing better than before, that's all I wanted to say, I'm not implying that they are taking over physical."

You know its bad when "playing stupid" is the best strategy you can come up with, right now.

Still isn't going to work.:tom:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Show me a quote were you MERELY say..........."digital sales are doing better than before, that's all I wanted to say, I'm not implying that they are taking over physical."

You know its bad when "playing stupid" is the best strategy you can come up with, right now.

Still isn't going to work.:tom:

It's simple, what I said purely related to The Witcher 3 and I poked fun at Goober and his assertion of the physical market with only Fifa as the baseline and me using TW3 as the baseline for digital. Both are equally retarded to assert in any serious nature.

It was an ironic joke, you're slow as shit. 

:lawl:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

It's simple, what I said purely related to The Witcher 3 and I poked fun at Goober and his assertion of the physical market with only Fifa as the baseline and me using TW3 as the baseline for digital. Both are equally retarded to assert in any serious nature.

He's got a NEW EXCUSE.

"i was just joking"

:lawl::lawl::lawl:oh man he's lost this so hard.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's got a NEW EXCUSE.

"i was just joking"

:lawl::lawl::lawl:oh man he's lost this so hard.

It was clearly a joke because I made fun of that idiot every time he drew that Fifa 25% shit as some kind of market indicator.

Slow shit. 

It was clearly a joke because I made fun of that idiot every time he drew that Fifa 25% shit as some kind of market indicator.

Slow shit. 

It was such a joke that you spent the first one, two, three, four, five posts AFTER I posted that remark...............NOT immediately clarifying that "its a joke"

So explain what the joke is supposed to be.

Why is gouko talking about FIFA 25% supposed to be funny.

Explain the joke.

Just now, jehurey said:

It was such a joke that you spent the first one, two, three, four, five posts AFTER I posted that remark...............NOT immediately clarifying that "its a joke"

So explain what the joke is supposed to be.

Why is gouko talking about FIFA 25% supposed to be funny.

Explain the joke.

I already did... YOU'RE FUCKING SLOW KID :mj:

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I already did... YOU'RE FUCKING SLOW KID :mj:

So your joke is that...........YOUR OWN post about Witcher 3 is also retarded?

If its so retarded................why have you talked about your Witcher 3 Sales Breakdown in late May, and then again last week, and then again THIS WEEK.

Why would you intentionally post something that you are ALREADY AWARE is "retarded"...............three times over????????????

Doesn't sound like you thought it was retarded when you were posting it...............re-posting it.........and then re-posting it again.

Why'd you do that??????????????? Explain that.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

On 2019-01-15 at 11:55 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

Why are people still trying to pull physical retail figures from the UK, like 80% of their game sales now are digital. 

:bena: