The Witcher 3 2015 to 2018 platform and medium breakdown

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Nice edit? I added it the second after I posted it, and before any followup from you retards..

Fuckin DERP...

1ju6vBO.png

yApbeGW.png

The next post...

REbN0w9.png

Braindead halfwits. 

"Why are people still trying to pull physical retail figures from the UK, like 80% of their game sales now are digital"

Bbbut I never said it :rofls:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn! look at those XBONE sales in the chart!!       The slice of pie is so small you can hardly see it!  They should just axe XBONE support and develop a version for Switch inste

Let's look at some European digital numbers shall we.    Days Gone has 21% digital ratio,  PS4 Mortal Kombat 11 digital ratio is 22%. God of War - 19%, Mortal Kombat 11 XB1 -

Just now, Goukosan said:

"Why are people still trying to pull physical retail figures from the UK, like 80% of their game sales now are digital"

Bbbut I never said it :rofls:

I never said that about AAA games which was the basis for this entire line of arguing. Don't confuse the two, the digital market is leaps and bounds bigger than the physical market when all encompassing. 

We're talking about AAA's, I never said it was over 50% which was what you faggots asserted that I did, that never happened. 

I never said that about AAA games which was the basis for this entire line of arguing. Don't confuse the two, the digital market is leaps and bounds bigger than the physical market when all encompassing. 

We're talking about AAA's, I never said it was over 50% which was what you faggots asserted that I did, that never happened. 

He's TRYING TO CHANGE THE STORY AGAIN:lawl::lawl::lawl:

You said that 80% of the sales are coming from the non-AAA's

Now we're talking about AAA's, now?

I love how Dynocrap is absolutely SO MUCH MORE FUCKED right now than he was an hour ago when he should've shut his mouth.

He's can't help himself, he's going to dig his hole even more..........and its going to be hilarious MAKING HIM dig it.:tom:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're back saying the words "I NEVER SAID".... You want a second to think about it before I quote you again?... or are you ready to argue against yourself again? :bena:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You're back saying the words "I NEVER SAID".... You want a second to think about it before I quote you again?... or are you ready to argue against yourself again? :bena:

In relation to AAA games, that's what we're arguing about... I never said that.

If you want to get into digital in general encompassing everything? Oh yeah I would absolutely state it's shitting down the throat of physical purchases. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If you want to get into digital in general encompassing everything? Oh yeah I would absolutely state it's shitting down the throat of physical purchases. 

No, you said that the UK Sales list is basically LYING because they weren't counting "non-AAA" games, indie games, and that FAR OUTNUMBERED the highest selling games on the chart.

microtransactions and DLC exist no matter what, either 100% physical or 100% digital, or anywhere in between.

You said GAME SALES................DIGITAL GAME SALES were far outweighing PHYSICAL GAME SALES>

You're clearly wrong, you were using OTHER transactions to inflate your numbers.

You really do need to just shut your mouth at this point, I can't really think how much further you could possibly sink. LOL

Bro... you are seriously the most disingenuous person on this board. 

You literally just denied IN THIS THREAD that you said Digital game sales are higher than physical game sales... you denied it Multiple times IN THIS THREAD. 

I then quote you saying that Digital game sales are higher than Physical. 

Instead of owning up your OWN WORDS....you proceed to change stance IMMEDIATELY and argue FOR the same thing you just denied saying:rofls:

When that doesn't work... you then are now trying to conflate and throw qualifiers out there :ufdup:

Not going to work.. take the L and move on. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro... you are seriously the most disingenuous person on this board. 

You literally just denied IN THIS THREAD that you said Digital game sales are higher than physical game sales... you denied it Multiple times IN THIS THREAD. 

I then quote you saying that Digital game sales are higher than Physical. 

Instead of owning up your OWN WORDS....you proceed to change stance IMMEDIATELY and argue FOR the same thing you just denied saying:rofls:

When that doesn't work... you then are now trying to conflate and throw qualifiers out there :ufdup:

Not going to work.. take the L and move on. 

A habitual liar calling someone else a disingenuous person. 

You got me. 

A habitual liar calling someone else a disingenuous person. 

You got me. 

Your own words come back to bite you in your ass over and over and over... and then you proceed to argue with yourself over and over and over :hest:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Your own words come back to bite you in your ass over and over and over... and then you proceed to argue with yourself over and over and over :hest:

Nothing came back to bite me, you guys just twist shit around and warp discussions to the point of being unrecognizable to usher in some kind of win based upon falcity. 

You're weasels. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nothing came back to bite me, you guys just twist shit around and warp discussions to the point of being unrecognizable to usher in some kind of win based upon falcity. 

You're weasels. 

"Why are people still trying to pull physical retail figures from the UK, like 80% of their game sales now are digital"

:cruise:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're weasels. 

No................we posted your words.

Nothing was edited...............therefore nothing was "twisted"

And we've seen you CHANGE arguments, multiple times..............within the past two pages alone

1.) I never said that

2.) "it was a joke"

3.) Well it was true

4.) Well I was talking about digital sales of "non-AAA" games

5.) Actually I was talking about AAA this entire time.

You still want to get bitchslapped again????????

Just now, Goukosan said:

"Why are people still trying to pull physical retail figures from the UK, like 80% of their game sales now are digital"

:cruise:

And you know exactly what that relates to.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're weasels. 

This stands resolute. 

And you know exactly what that relates to.

This stands resolute. 

No it doesn't.

If you notice................we're QUOTING YOU..........than you are quoting yourself.

Clearly one side has the evidence........and the other one has come up with FIVE different excuses within the past two pages. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No................we posted your words.

Nothing was edited...............therefore nothing was "twisted"

And we've seen you CHANGE arguments, multiple times..............within the past two pages alone

1.) I never said that

2.) "it was a joke"

3.) Well it was true

4.) Well I was talking about digital sales of "non-AAA" games

5.) Actually I was talking about AAA this entire time.

You still want to get bitchslapped again????????

:hest:

I thought he made three different excuses.

I went back and counted.............and he actually changed his excuse FIVE fuckin' times:drake:

and each successive change actually raped him even worse than the previous one.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I thought he made three different excuses.

I went back and counted.............and he actually changed his excuse FIVE fuckin' times:drake:

and each successive change actually raped him even worse than the previous one.

It was actually six :hest:

1.) I never said that digital game sales are more than physical game sales. 

2.) "I was joking"

3.) Oh you found a quote of me saying that? Well it was true - I did say that game sales

4) I was talking about all digital content. 

5.) Actually.... I was talking about digital sales of "non-AAA" games

6.) Actually I was talking about AAA this entire time.