There's apparently going to be a new Death Stranding trailer released this coming week

Can't wait for another trailer that we don't understand!

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Dumb fucks... they could have just went to E3 :shake: 

It would be exactly what they went to E3 with last year. New DS and new TLoU2 and prob a new GoT trailer. THey got slaughtered for just having that last year, no way they were gonna do it again and they can't talk about the other stuff yet. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Can't wait for another trailer that we don't understand!

It would be exactly what they went to E3 with last year. New DS and new TLoU2 and prob a new GoT trailer. THey got slaughtered for just having that last year, no way they were gonna do it again and they can't talk about the other stuff yet. 

You're right, but still.  Dropping this stuff right before E3 just seems weird to me.  Of course they weren't going to let MS have all the limelight, but they could have shown some new stuff, given release dates, and given some teasers for next gen.  I think they could have made a decent show out of it.  Oh well.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're right, but still.  Dropping this stuff right before E3 just seems weird to me.  Of course they weren't going to let MS have all the limelight, but they could have shown some new stuff, given release dates, and given some teasers for next gen.  I think they could have made a decent show out of it.  Oh well.

Well we will see what comes out of the TLoU2 trailer, but if the rumour is true and it has a possible end of year release date then it could very well simply be a continuation of their current strategy to release trailers with dates 5-6 months prior to release, just as they did with GoW, Spiderman etc.

But it is also a way for them to reveal news without any of the disappointment of E3 conference hype. Drop a surprise trailer + release date = huge hype and excitement as opposed to doing the same thing in an average E3 conference just has people bitch and moan. 

It sucks for us cause Sony is easily what I get most excited for at E3, but it makes perfect sense from their point of view. 

• Like 1