Anyone else here use Save Wizard for PS4 Max?

36 minutes ago, Sabo said:

What is it? A Save mod tool?

Yes, it re-signs your save data with whatever you select and you simply copy it to a USB drive and then copy that to the system. It's what I used to unlock everything in Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, no grind, max level, every swimsuit, pose, item, ticket etc. 

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes, it re-signs your save data with whatever you select and you simply copy it to a USB drive and then copy that to the system. It's what I used to unlock everything in Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, no grind, max level, every swimsuit, pose, item, ticket etc. 

Nice. I think the 360 had something similar to this.

You're not worried about getting your account banned with this?  I presume that cheating to unlock achievements would trigger a ban?

That said.. it's great for people who don't want to waste a bunch of time doing needless bullshit.

Nevermind. Went to mess around with it for shits and giggles but found out you have to pay for it. I'm not paying 60 bucks for this, that's some pretty unreasonable pricing for what's essentially cheat codes.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're not worried about getting your account banned with this?  I presume that cheating to unlock achievements would trigger a ban?

That said.. it's great for people who don't want to waste a bunch of time doing needless bullshit.

It doesn't trigger any achievement unlocks and unless you're using it online in some degree to cheat and are subsequently reported you're not at any risk. The only people that are at risk are the Japanese but that's not because of the anything to do with Sony but rather it's illegal in Japan to modify save games.

Nothing about this violates the ToS or local laws. It's great, it would legit have taken years to grind DoAX3 to completion, this completely subverts that. 

Just now, Sabo said:

Nevermind. Went to mess around with it for shits and giggles but found out you have to pay for it. I'm not paying 60 bucks for this, that's some pretty unreasonable pricing for what's essentially cheat codes.

That's what GameShark's and GameGenie's have always cost, they just don't need/can't exist in a physical form anymore so the format has been moved to digital re-signing. 

3 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I remember paying 30 bucks for my PS2 GameShark. You got ripped off. :ben:

There were multiple models of the GameShark with varying cost and features, also there's inflation to account for from nearly a 20 year gap in time plus the lack of alternatives. 

Total number of games: 1483 
Total number of cheats: 89256

I'm not complaining, also you can edit and add your own cheats all the same. 

Creepy. I was just looking at this shit earlier today because farming the covenant items for the platinum in Dark Souls 3 fucking sucks.

Decided against it, though. Anything worth using it on would just make the whole thing pointless anyway. If I wanted to pretend I put time into something I could just play shit on PC, save the $60, and use cheat engine.