So is this place gonna finally die after e3 ?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh, I think a handful of us will still post here, especially when the new systems are unveiled. But the game debates got old years ago. I mainly just talk about that I’m playing or watching on tv

Nah. 

Supeiror 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

It does seem more dead than usual these days though.

This could be the last console generation that SW ever knows/cares about.  We're all getting old. 

Yeah , the end is near 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Splitting up the community with the politics forum isn't helping things either.

Yeah, i didnt really agree with that.. maybe ill move it back

It would be nice to have a big community again. 30 people would seem hella busy lol.. but it's just the same shit all the time anyway with the same posters we have.  Consoles are all going the same way anyway.  PC doesn't really matter in the context of this site.  It never really has.  There's less exclusive games now than ever before.. releasing on everything is mostly a requirement for games which aren't 1st party.  It takes a lot of the fun out of it.  There's also more propaganda than ever.. and everything is so uptight.

It's time to cut the fanboy shit and just play things here and there :yeshrug: 

Who knows though... maybe E3 will reignite some interest again? lmao.. (doubtful)

E3 will bring back some people that rarely post and we will have a splurge in activity for a week , then it's probably gonna die .

Really not many big games this year anyway. 

systemwars is dead bc there’s no war, sony obliterated the competition and i obliterated the lemming faction.

this place will get going again when next gen consoles/games are announced.

Edited by Quad Damage
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Splitting up the community with the politics forum isn't helping things either.

That's because the idiot leftist sheep did nothing but spam politics in gaming discussion, it was artificial involvement. Notice how inactive they are now because no one actually gives two shits about their political faggotry?

They're not gamers, they're sideshow freaks masquerading as gamers wanting to inject their dystopian nonsense into anything they can. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!