So is this place gonna finally die after e3 ?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh, I think a handful of us will still post here, especially when the new systems are unveiled. But the game debates got old years ago. I mainly just talk about that I’m playing or watching on tv

Nah. 

Supeiror 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's because the idiot leftist sheep did nothing but spam politics in gaming discussion, it was artificial involvement. Notice how inactive they are now because no one actually gives two shits about their political faggotry?

They're not gamers, they're sideshow freaks masquerading as gamers wanting to inject their dystopian nonsense into anything they can. 

That's actually not what happened....but reality never stopped you from spewing shit :rofls:

Yes the place is passed it's prime thanks to bad mods messing with people's posts and reading PM's ect. Take it from a guy who runs his own forum the last thing you do to your posters is mess with there posting. Blackhand also agreed with this. Anyone who wants to be apart of a booming videogame forum is welcome to join Corn-Rages.

Eh, I think a handful of us will still post here, especially when the new systems are unveiled. But the game debates got old years ago. I mainly just talk about that I’m playing or watching on tv

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, PhantomABS said:

I've been in restricted posting for several months now all cuz cocksmoker is butthurt I have the supeiror forum. :leo:

Supeiror :majestic:

• Haha 1

I barely play games anymore, almost all the people I liked talking about political/social issues with are gone, and not much fun happens here anymore. I'll always have a soft spot for this place but it is what it is.  :deadkoolaid: