Netflix's Witcher got me hyped

I think this chick's gonna pull it off. She got the right attitude

Basically GoT: Witcher. 

I was worried about her politics effecting the show but this is convincing. 

Edited by Vini

Considering what the tv shows covers, they already have all the material to give a complete story (unlike GoT).

It boils down to execution, which should be possible, because the Witcher's stories are more linear than the GRRM books.

Didn't this very forum get pissy when news happened that she was overseeing casting, and there were some rumors about there being a black girl as Ciri?

But now she "gets it" huh?  Chances are, she's been a professional since the very beginning, and she has to assure the legion of cucks out there whining about everything.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Considering what the tv shows covers, they already have all the material to give a complete story (unlike GoT).

It boils down to execution, which should be possible, because the Witcher's stories are more linear than the GRRM books.

Didn't this very forum get pissy when news happened that she was overseeing casting, and there were some rumors about there being a black girl as Ciri?

But now she "gets it" huh?  Chances are, she's been a professional since the very beginning, and she has to assure the legion of cucks out there whining about everything.

i will boycott the show if they make ciri black. or geralt asian. or zoltan a normal dude with a alcohol problem and beer belly

27 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

She sounds like a rabid SJW c**t from those tweets, that's for sure. Don't expect much, she's obviously got a screw or two loose up there.

Yea but as long the show remains neutral I'm ok with whatever the creators beliefs are

That's the part she seems to understand. We'll see