Relationships suck. I'm back and will post more.

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Someone make it august. And someone vodoo curse that evil bitchiest bitch. Fuck. Yuck. 

I've heard that @-GD- has an effective disposal method. :troll2:

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

After a terrible relationship that made your life suck, jumping into the dating pool AGAIN doesn't sound like the best advice.

It doesn't have to be serious. Just get out there. Believe me, coming from a 7 year marriage and now in a completely happy and sound relationship. Just being out with people helps.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Me and my girl are always fighting. Like three times a week. Granted I'm not the easiest guy to have as a boyfriend.

Girls dont know how to not fight , no one  has taught  them  to shut their  emotions. everything  gets dramatic. i had  a lot  of sweet moments with this one , and  can  add a confidence  notch  on  my belt  but eck, good  fucking  riddance , the  ho  just  wanted  to  be in love the  whole  time. and when shit  got hard thinks  she can just go off and do therapy and her. i honestly  wish her death.  and  inner  turmoil. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

Girls dont know how to not fight , no one  has taught  them  to shut their  emotions. everything  gets dramatic. i had  a lot  of sweet moments with this one , and  can  add a confidence  notch  on  my belt  but eck, good  fucking  riddance , the  ho  just  wanted  to  be in love the  whole  time. and when shit  got hard thinks  she can just go off and do therapy and her. i honestly  wish her death.  and  inner  turmoil. 

You never directly face a girl when there is a fight you noob.

As a matter of fact, you never try to get into that spot because you WILL ALWAYS LOSE.

And I've already been in the same spot like a few times with my gf, and even though I've put her in her place, I still feel like an asshole.

She enjoyed  being  put in her place  the  first  year, but  it got old and  i should  have went gentle  sooner. honestly  i dont think this woman  understands life. just about perfect  game. would have went kapput sooner or later.  there  is  some  attraction  to  being  tough but  too  long  too  much  unless  you are with a mature  well  rounded  adult , all  games  get  old. i really did  my best. earned  a lot  of points  in life  though ! $aving a lot of money  and on  settling  down not now  yet  too. i really  would  have  loved  the  bitch  if she understood she's never going to enlighten her  self with herself. life  always feels that  way, wacko !

45 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

After a terrible relationship that made your life suck, jumping into the dating pool AGAIN doesn't sound like the best advice.

Lol im going to date as soon as possible . dude fuck this woman , i had  fun  and they are all trash as are most  people  because  its the  most  counter-intuitive/not natural thing  to love and stay with one organism forever. marriage  is a mature  decision  to  be miserable  together  and  go broke  raising  kids  for  a little more  happiness. 

50 minutes ago, -GD- said:

get on bumble. lots of hot, easy ass. it's what tinder used to be. 

I prefer real life . ill be healthy to go out  on my own. the  ho went  on bumble  during our break and  almost started something  so not  a fan . ill get one  but  id rather  she  not  catch  me  on it . im thinking  she disabled  hers, like she said when we got back together to try, ill try it for a few weeks under anyones  radar. but aint trying  to give  an excuse  to be at fault . may have  to delete  mine . bad feeling  about it  tbh . 

Her story  was her therapist  told her  to explore  her type  while  she  was  venting  over  me , or trying  to get  over  me ., the  slut did this, and  did it in 2 weeks though. co dependent  and  cant  be  trusted.

Edited by kokujin
6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Date again when it feels right, just never rely on others for your own happiness *zenguru*

True. i got a couple  months  of sober  living  to focus on. im dated out in the usa for  now. i think a casual  or slow serious  dating  life  in japan  on top of a career  will  be healthy  soon. im young  and not  too hurt, and get it  honestly. not  expecting  to find the  one , and i had a commited  relationship  for a year and a half  and i mooched  around more  actually . i think. she just took it to a disrespectful  level with her hot ass at the  end. 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

get on bumble. lots of hot, easy ass. it's what tinder used to be. 

im gonna have to give that one a try. i've gotten laid exactly once from each of the 3 dating apps i've been rotating between so i thinkmy strategy is just going to be trying as many new ones as possible :denzel3:

Edited by Twinblade