Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

We'll finally get an answer what the hell Lockhart and Anaconda are, and how they exist together. I don't think it's likely but since Sony hinted a native/streaming hybrid, it could be the same thing for Lockhart. I'd rather not. The idea sounds like worst of both worlds. I assume both might pull this gay shit on us, Sony day 1 as well.

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, Team 2019 said:

We'll finally get an answer what the hell Lockhart and Anaconda are, and how they exist together. I don't think it's likely but since Sony hinted a native/streaming hybrid, it could be the same thing for Lockhart. I'd rather not. The idea sounds like worst of both worlds.

Where did Sony hint a hybrid?... Post receipts:mjpls:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Where did Sony hint a hybrid?... Post receipts:mjpls:

https://www.cnet.com/news/sonys-playstation-ceo-wants-a-seamless-transition-to-its-next-generation-console

PlayStation CEO

But we believed in that product then, we believe in this next generation product now. Who knows how it might evolve? Hybrid models between console and some sort of cloud model? Possibly that. I just don't know. And if I did know, I wouldn't tell you.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Apparently a leaked document says MS expects a 3:1 Lockhart to Anaconda sales ratio. Anaconda might be very expensive for a hardcore audience, maybe 600.

400/600 sounds like a good split.

Only is PS5 is $500...

Lockhart will HAVE to be cheaper than Sony's machine for it to work they way they would want it to.  Having a $400 PS5 and a $400 Lockhart would see MS' system fail hard.. assuming one is a 4K machine and the other is a 1080p machine.  A $600 Anaconda wouldn't sell nearly enough.

This 2 sku approach could end up being a very smart thing, or a very stupid thing.. MS needs it to work properly otherwise they just look bad in having the most expensive hardware, and the weakest hardware for the same price (as PS5)... they have to tread carefully.

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Also the biggest YouTube XBox fan podcast with hardcore lemmings calling Bleeding Edge trash. :D

Calling it trash without seeing/knowing the gameplay...  He wants clicks/views and is glad you're giving them to him :tom: 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

His XBos channel is tanking cause people only want to hear good news. Its the opposite. :D

Straight to game pass :puke:

Nah, he's literally doubled his sub count since the last time I've seen him... and he's done it by hating on Xbox in this same manner.  It gets the Sony fans to post and spread his channel as "the Xbox guy is talking shit about xbox"...

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Only is PS5 is $500...

Lockhart will HAVE to be cheaper than Sony's machine for it to work they way they would want it to.  Having a $400 PS5 and a $400 Lockhart would see MS' system fail hard.. assuming one is a 4K machine and the other is a 1080p machine.  A $600 Anaconda wouldn't sell nearly enough.

This 2 sku approach could end up being a very smart thing, or a very stupid thing.. MS needs it to work properly otherwise they just look bad in having the most expensive hardware, and the weakest hardware for the same price (as PS5)... they have to tread carefully.

It's a very hard thing. We don't know to which pricing and SKU model the market will react better. Maybe 1 system would be the wiser choice, maybe not.

Also if those are expected sales, and Lockhart is discless. Makes you question the need for a disc market for Anaconda or how it will be handled. It's a big risk, its either going to go very well or it will go badly. Time will tell, I honestly can't tell.

Edited by Team 2019