That's interesting, to me the very beginning kinda evokes the opening strums of an acoustic Led Zeppelin song, and then the continued strumming with that backing guitar kind of reminds me of late 90's Radiohead music, and that atmospheric reverb behind all of that feels like the mood of a portion of music I would hear from Godspeed, You Black Emperor.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

That's interesting, to me the very beginning kinda evokes the opening strums of an acoustic Led Zeppelin song, and then the continued strumming with that backing guitar kind of reminds me of late 90's Radiohead music, and that atmospheric reverb behind all of that feels like the mood of a portion of music I would hear from Godspeed, You Black Emperor.

Thanks!

I did try doing a little radiohead 

https://www.bandlab.com/revisions/2af9c9c8-1271-e911-abc4-28187831ee7a

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

shut the fuck up 

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

tasteless_masses_featured.jpg

thats me without the glasses, a darker orange hair. the skin colour is 1:1