Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

I play guitar

5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

that sounds great. I like how you don't over-reverb your lead guitar, its a fine line.

It'd be cooler if you start adding gaps in between notes and letting notes hang a bit almost as if you intended to miss an in-between note, have each verse have a slightly different composition, it'd give it some complexity.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

that sounds great. I like how you don't over-reverb your lead guitar, its a fine line.

It'd be cooler if you start adding gaps in between notes and letting notes hang a bit almost as if you intended to miss an in-between note, have each verse have a slightly different composition, it'd give it some complexity.

I'll try that. Recording and layering with a phone isn't As easy as I thought it would be. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

I've barely listened 22 seconds into this, and its easily your best work.

I like how some of the notes turn sour, with a little bit of twang. And then you enter the realm of spacey-Zeppelin-esque slow guitar during the middle section. I like the variety.

You might be a bass player and an atmospheric drummer away from making Post-Rock music.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I've barely listened 22 seconds into this, and its easily your best work.

I like how some of the notes turn sour, with a little bit of twang. And then you enter the realm of spacey-Zeppelin-esque slow guitar during the middle section. I like the variety.

You might be a bass player and an atmospheric drummer away from making Post-Rock music.

I learnt how to play guitar on a bass guitar. After the first minute it's just complete randomness :downs:. I should expand on the opening minute. Thanks