$999 for a monitor stand

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a Dell Ultrasharp U2410 thats about 10 years old.   I saw the Apple webpage talk about its color processing engine being 10-Bit and being able to produce over a billion colors.  

Unfortunately.... this was announced at a consumer event..... not a wholesale retailer event.    This was announced as a consumer product 

i don't know anyone who wastes their money for apple garbage. hard to believe early adopters and simply idiots that do exists.

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: 

You're a god damn fucking moron.  Go back to whatever it was you were doing before you decided to come back here and defend a $1000 stand for a $5000 monitor that doesn't come with one...  Fucking clown :smilecry: 

I’m not defending anything you stupid fuck. Did you not see me post I won’t be buying it?

either way, everything is in line with price as it should be. The 5k (6k rez) monitor is world class is brightness and many other areas, surpassing some $40k professional displays. Are you a fucking idiot? This isn’t for browsing SW and blogs like ur faggot ass does all day. 

If youve never ever seen a 1k computer stand you just don’t shop for expensive things. 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I’m not defending anything you stupid fuck. Did you not see me post I won’t be buying it?

either way, everything is in line with price as it should be. The 5k (6k rez) monitor is world class is brightness and many other areas, surpassing some $40k professional displays. Are you a fucking idiot? This isn’t for browsing SW and blogs like ur faggot ass does all day. 

If youve never ever seen a 1k computer stand you just don’t shop for expensive things. 

"I'm not defending anything!"

Goes on to attempt to defend it, again.

:smilecry: 

43 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"I'm not defending anything!"

Goes on to attempt to defend it, again.

:smilecry: 

Great response. You thought this product was for average consumers. Turns out... you’re a fucking idiot, as predicted. It is comparable to reference displaces, and is a great value for what it does. 

If you have a problem with a $1000 stand, again, I’m sure your IKEA house looks fantastic. 

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Great response. You thought this product was for average consumers. Turns out... you’re a fucking idiot, as predicted. It is comparable to reference displaces, and is a great value for what it does. 

If you have a problem with a $1000 stand, again, I’m sure your IKEA house looks fantastic. 

$1000 Professional monitor stand, sold separately :smilecry: 

That audience... of "professionals" audibly gasping when they announced it.... it will never get old.

Fucking dumbostz :cruise: 

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

$1000 Professional monitor stand, sold separately :smilecry: 

That audience... of "professionals" audibly gasping when they announced it.... it will never get old.

Fucking dumbostz :cruise: 

And yet, it will be uses for developers and producers around the world. 

Show be be a better product for lower price that has practical use in the industries. You can’t. 

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

This thread is about the stand bro.

Yea... but you idiots obviously just don't shop for expensive things if you think $1000 for a stand sold separately is expensive! :reg: 

/s :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

At the rate Apple is going... this is a possibility :rofls:

The key is perfectly balanced and actuated so that you can't even tell you're pressing a button!!

:tom: 

• Remij locked this topic