The Official Stadia Connect thread - Let's talk about it

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't even know why you're in this thread. You don't even know what current gen is let alone next gen. 

List of Games coming to Google Stadia:

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DOOM Eternal
Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Destiny 2
Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid
Baldur's Gate 3
Metro Exodus
Thumper
GRID
SAMURAI SHODOWN
Football Manager 2020
Get Packed
The Elder Scrolls Online
The Crew 2
The Division 2
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Trials Rising
NBA 2K
Borderlands 3
Farming Simulator 19
Mortal Kombat 11
Rage 2
FINAL FANTASY XV
Gylt
Tomb Raider Trilogy
Darksiders Genesis
Just Dance 2020

3rd Party support is already better than Switch..encouraging signs.

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohh so the truth comes out... you do own a chrome cast :leo:

Stadia shits on Apple Arcade btw :rofls:

When did I say I didn’t?

and well considering they are two completely different platforms... lol at least Apple arcade gets exclusives... you have Xbox 2.0 lmao

i love google, android in general sucks but they are appealing to the lowest common denominator so I get it. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You think next gen simply means power :rofls:

You think next gen is Stadia, showing off current generation games via streaming, something PlayStation Now already does:jerkithand:

Edited by lynux3
13 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You think next gen is Stadia, showing off current generation games. :jerkithand:

How short sighted of you :mj:

Next generation of gaming...the future of gaming. 

Streaming is coming... but consoles will still be around for at least a Gen or two... 

Sony and MS will eventually get to a console-less future in 8 to 10 years. 

Google bypassed all of that and is already there at at launch as far as the business model goes. 

I wasn't looking to see what games they get at launch (games will come as time goes on with the service) ... I was looking to see thier Business Model.

The free model is a killer for the casuals.... there are MILLIONS upon Millions of casuals that purchase a system for ONE game and only purchase that one game all gen. 

With Stadia free model... you can literally pay $60 one time and the game is yours forever.... no need to purchase a 500 dollar console + XBL sub or a PSN sub...... just 60 that's it. 

This is a model that can potentially the console space faster than anticipated.  (In a fee short years) 

So yes.. Google did get a jump on them by having a FREE streaming option on thier short term road map. 

Edited by Goukosan

How short sighted of you :mj:

Next generation of gaming...the future of gaming. 

Streaming is coming... but consoles will still be around for at least a Gen or two... 

Sony and MS will eventually get to a console-less future in 8 to 10 years. 

Google bypassed all of that and is already there at at launch as far as the business model goes. 

I wasn't looking to see what games they get at launch (games will come as time goes on with the service) ... I was looking to see thier Business Model.

The free model is a killer for the casuals.... there are MILLIONS upon Millions of casuals that purchase a system for ONE game and only purchase that one game all gen. 

With Stadia free model... you can literally pay $60 one time and the game is yours forever.... no need to purchase a 500 dollar console + XBL sub or a PSN sub...... just 60 that's it. 

This is a model that can potentially disrupt in a few short years... the console space faster than anticipated. 

So yes.. Google did get a jump on them by having a FREE streaming option on thier short term road map. 

Streaming is already here. PlayStation Now's mid-term already compares to Stadia outside of 4K/60fps with that being the longer term goal (ie: probably next year).

The funny thing is you're pulling a DynamiteCop and you don't even realize it when you say Stadia is next generation launching with current gen games. This is going to fun to bump when the next generation PlayStation and Xbox come out while you're still fumbling around two generations behind on Switch Pro. :rofls:

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Streaming is already here. PlayStation Now's mid-term already compares to Stadia outside of 4K/60fps with that being the longer term goal (ie: probably next year).

The funny thing is you're pulling a DynamiteCop and you don't even realize it when you say Stadia is next generation launching with current gen games. This is going to fun to bump when the next generation PlayStation and Xbox come out while you're still fumbling around two generations behind on Switch Pro. :rofls:

Talking about the Model bro.

The Stadia Business Model is a generation ahead as I already explained. 

Does PSN now offer a free tier? :leo:

Edited by Goukosan

Whoa whoa whoa. :whoa: You're hitting the goal post movement limitation. I thought Stadia was next generation, but now we've moved onto the free tier? :rofls:  Oh lawd, the bump is going to be glorious. :glad:

Edited by lynux3
5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Whoa whoa whoa. :whoa: You're hitting the goal post movement limitation. I thought Stadia was next generation, but now we've moved onto the free tier? :rofls:  Oh lawd, the bump is going to be glorious. :glad:

Goal post was never moved... not my fault you think next generation simply means power alone. :mj:

Love how you avoided the question :sass1:

Google disrupts markets.... didn't think they would offer a free tier... but alas they did. 

If this takes off when it hits its stride in a few years... then yes this can disrupt the console space. 

I hope it doesn't...because I still want at least two more gens of hardware (Hardware cycles). 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Goal post was never moved... not my fault you think next generation simply means power alone. :mj:

Google disrupts markets.... didn't think they would offer a free tier... but alas they did. 

If this takes off when it hits its stride in a few years... then yes this can disrupt the console space. 

I hope it doesn't...because I still want at least two more gens of hardware (Hardware cycles). 

Goal post moved a football field. :rofl: 

The only thing Google disrupted today was 13.47Mbps of my available bandwidth for approximately 30 minutes. :rofls:

So we went from next generation showcase from the reveal, to free tier, and now we're at "if this takes off". Holy shit. :mj: 

Edited by lynux3
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Talking about the Model bro.

Stadia won't at launch.  Stadia base won't be available until next year. 

Something could beat it's "free streaming" to market. :bena: 

I agree.  I think MS is gonna run away with this.  Also, these guys definitely know something about MS' xCloud service.. so the fact that they're talking like this tells me they've got a good plan coming.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Goal post moved a football field. :rofl: 

The only thing Google disrupted today was 13.47Mbps of my available bandwidth for approximately 30 minutes. :rofls:

So we went from next generation showcase from the reveal, to free tier, and now we're at "if this takes off". Holy shit. :mj: 

Still avoiding the question I see :sass1:

• Remij locked and unlocked this topic