• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how Spencer is showing us his technique for blowing two cocks 

Apparently they got 3 acquisitions   

LOL @ the in-fighting  between the win10 fam. 2 groups that hate eachother forced together by MS loser cuck policies and lack of games.

In Remij's defense, PC gets everything Xflop gets + more. The true idiots are the ones defending the Xflop console.

that being said, you both share these terrible 5.0-6.0 rotten SJW MS games.. so you both lose. :rofl: 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

LOL @ the in-fighting  between the win10 fam. 2 groups that hate eachother forced together by MS loser cuck policies and lack of games.

In Remij's defense, PC gets everything Xflop gets + more. The true idiots are the ones defending the Xflop console.

that being said, you both share these terrible 5.0-6.0 rotten SJW MS games.. so you both lose. :rofl: 

maxresdefault_(12).jpg

64cc958cfac2709ea2740035eb991cc059ef2205

Edited by DynamiteCop!
16 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

That's only because lemmings are too insecure.  They know their console hardware is beat handily by PC so they can't use that angle when arguing with us.  It pisses them off so they try to say it doesn't count.

There's a reason why the only people who hate on new technologies (for example Ray Tracing) are lemmings.  They try to act like it isn't important... just like they did with 4K, or even 1080p.  And now all they talk about when arguing with cows is 4K this and that... lmao.  

The problem is everything is a competition for them... Sony fans don't worry about specs or resolutions because they have Sony games which they know will raise the bar visually.  They can also talk about sales, and anything else without a care because their platform is the most adopted and most supported.  Lemmings are fighting on every front.. they can't just relax and be happy.  They have the problem of their games being best on PC, looking best there, lower sales, lacking support... ect.

So I mean I don't blame them.. but it's obvious why they're so against Herms.. they're bitter as fuck.  But that's understandable.  But they need to recognize that MS is a PC company... and now that PC has grown into pretty much the biggest market by itself... and their Xbox side isn't cutting it... they've come back... where they belong.  And now it's time that they build their shit up on the back of PC and services :smoke: 

Ray tracing flopped dude . I have a fucking rtx card and there is like 3 games with ray tracing .

Insecure?? Stfu lmfao you are bragging about playijg quake 2 , a 22 year old game at 1080p rofl .

23 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Ray tracing flopped dude . I have a fucking rtx card and there is like 3 games with ray tracing .

Insecure?? Stfu lmfao you are bragging about playijg quake 2 , a 22 year old game at 1080p rofl .

Jon did you play that Quake II RTX game yet, I wonder what FPS a RTX 2060 gets off of it at default settings. 

37 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Shut up breh.. you guys are insecure as FUCK.  It's going to be unbearable listening to you moan about every PC thing they talk about :tom: 

RTX flopped... it's big dick right in your face.  You were told to not buy the lowest end shit... you do it every time though :shrug: 

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Phil is a PC/Hermit hero now. I'd love him too if I was a PC gamer.:aitch:

Yep.  We got MCC and we're getting Halo Infinite, and Halo 5 will come as well.  Phil's serving his purpose and his calling in life by bringing MS' attention and focus back to PC. We've literally come full circle...  Halo :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yep.  We got MCC and we're getting Halo Infinite, and Halo 5 will come as well.  Phil's serving his purpose and his calling in life by bringing MS' attention and focus back to PC. :blessed: 

Don't forget the 20 retro ported games. Could it could have very interesting stuff.

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Shut up breh.. you guys are insecure as FUCK.  It's going to be unbearable listening to you moan about every PC thing they talk about :tom: 

RTX flopped... it's big dick right in your face.  You were told to not buy the lowest end shit... you do it every time though :shrug: 

I'm happy about the PC stuff

Rtx is still a flop . 2060 or 2080 , it's a FLOP

5 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Jon did you play that Quake II RTX game yet, I wonder what FPS a RTX 2060 gets off of it at default settings. 

Have to turn GI to low for locked 60

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

They created hardware specifically to handle this stuff and it still sucks ass at it 

:mj:

Clearly proving you know nothing.  It's always the stupid fucking lemmings :tom: 

Damn another 3 acquisitions, MS about to buy up all available devs at this rate.  Looking at all the teasing and optimism, I think there will be some megatons at their conference. Bring it MS, would love to see the meltdowns lol.