Microsoft E3 2019 Conference Thread

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys really are pieces of absolute dogshit, you've been wrong about the biggest thing this year, or hell ever and can't acknowledge it for even a second. 

Nintendo on Tuesday? Nothing Xbox is happening, you guys are done, accept it you made one of the worst predictions in console gaming history and it didn't happen. Not a hint of it, absolutely nothing. 

It's done, you're done. 

So your saying GamePass on Switch is a bigger piece of news than Microsoft doing anything for their OWN platform?

Thanks for the admission.

Oh man, can you imagine if something does get announced on Nintendo's E3 direct, how this post of yours is going to look like?:tom:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this true? 

The Lego car got invited...

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So your saying GamePass on Switch is a bigger piece of news than Microsoft doing anything for their OWN platform?

Thanks for the admission.

Oh man, can you imagine if something does get announced on Nintendo's E3 direct, how this post of yours is going to look like?:tom:

Keep saying things that aren't going to happen. You guys keep owning yourselves even when you refuse to acknowledge it. 

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It was 4 , gurkle. You realised 2 of them had no argument.  

Again , when is metroid , bayo ? Those were shown...so we aren't excited to see them again ? 

Slow Jonny my 4th sentence was a question :rofls:

3 points 

No Halo Gameplay

Ori is 2020 

No Gears Campaign gameplay

If they only sure non gameplay trailers for Bayonetta 3 again... then yes I would be disappointed 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny my 4th sentence was a question :rofls:

3 points 

No Halo Gameplay

Ori is 2020 

No Gears Campaign gameplay

If they only sure non gameplay trailers for Bayonetta 3 again... then yes I would be disappointed 

A question cant be a point ? Gurkle . Lmao .

I am disappointed.  Overall I'm happy with what's coming tho .

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Keep saying things that aren't going to happen. You guys keep owning yourselves even when you refuse to acknowledge it. 

Like that major japanese IP announcement for Xbox that was supposed to happen today?

You refuse to acknowledge that Microsoft had a completely embarrassing press conference, even though everybody, including all but one other lemming, is clearly saying that they failed.

I think its other people who have a problem with owning themselves.

Something IS brewing between nintonto and MS tho. I'm hoping it's more than just the xbl integration .

If ms wouldn't even show xcloud at their conference ...no way it would happen at nintendos .

So to relight the multiple Scarlett consoles, this was in the press release for Halo Infinite.

And at E3, we’re also pleased to announce that Halo Infinite will debut in Holiday 2020 on Xbox One, PC and our next generation of consoles, Project Scarlett.

Microsoft just created a lot of confusion by not confirming Lockhart's existence.

How about this. It'd be somewhat sinister.

Microsoft intentionally releases a $500 Day One edition that is the high-end version of the console, and then later on it releases a $300 1080p version to help sales keep going.

Or they would call it Xbox Next and Xbox Next 4K version and advertise "starting at $299".

The giantbomb guys said that they tested xCloud samples on Android phones over wifi, they were told that the Azure servers were in the bay area.

They said it played well, they successfully did an active reload in Gears, Gerstmann said that the right stick control was not exactly controlling as well in Forza as he was expecting.  Brad said that he did see compression artifacts and some dropped frames. But overall their impression sounded solid.