Game Informer head: ' Rumours before the show are the PS5 is the more powerful console next gen ' - #XBOXDEAD

Just now, lynux3 said:

Yeah, possibly. I mean a lot of these "insiders" also leaked a bunch of shit before E3 so there has to be some credibility in there.

Oh wow a few things 3 days before the conference, sounds like some guys we should trust for information 24 months out...

Dumb. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have a powerful hardware option for you, it's windows 10 PC. 

that's precisely what happened.  

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh wow a few things 3 days before the conference, sounds like some guys we should trust for information 24 months out...

Dumb. 

Nah, definitely not. It just made the next generation console war more interesting.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Geoff just asked Aaron Greenberg about multiple Scarlett consoles and he dodged the question. Based on Phil's comments it looks like Lockhart is dead. If that is true that's actually a smart move.

I think its going to end up being the wrong move.

A $500 Xbox that isn't as powerful as a $500 PS5 means that Microsoft easily loses next-gen.

A $400 Xbox that is not as powerful as a $450-$500 PS5 means that Microsoft probably still loses next-gen.

A $300 1080p Xbox that at least plays the same next-gen games as the $450-$500 PS5 might have a decent chance to compete early in the gen.

I think top Microsoft execs decided "No, Phil.........we're sick and tired of manufacturing costs for hardware that isn't selling, pick one and that will the only one we will pay to manufacture."

And Phil picked the only one that doesn't look embarrassing from a marketing standpoint.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I think its going to end up being the wrong move.

A $500 Xbox that isn't as powerful as a $500 PS5 means that Microsoft easily loses next-gen.

A $400 Xbox that is not as powerful as a $450-$500 PS5 means that Microsoft probably still loses next-gen.

A $300 1080p Xbox that at least plays the same next-gen games as the $450-$500 PS5 might have a decent chance to compete early in the gen.

I think top Microsoft execs decided "No, Phil.........we're sick and tired of manufacturing costs for hardware that isn't selling, pick one and that will the only one we will pay to manufacture."

And Phil picked the only one that doesn't look embarrassing from a marketing standpoint.

Or it never existed and these stupid ass "insiders" are fucking worthless forum level idiots. 

I don't think I'll be back in time for the Bethesda conference, probably will be 30 mins late.

I need to watch something LESS SHITTY than Microsoft's press conference.

So I bought a cheap ticket to watch Xmen Dark Phoenix :tom:

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

Worse than Sony at consoles

Worse than google at streaming

what is xbox doing right? Fucking nothing. It's pathetic. :D 

xbox's future is app for PC, that's it. 

Last you said was Xbox's future was an app on Switch, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I believe Lockhart DID exist, but it got canned for certain reasons. Could be that it was supposed to be digital only, and Sony confirmed a disc drive. Could be they thought the marketing would be confusing.

Brad DID leak the codename Scarlett right?

Xbox One SAD edition flopped miserably + PS5 out spec'd them. no point in a weaker, digital only option.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Xbox One SAD edition flopped miserably + PS5 out spec'd them. no point in a weaker, digital only option.

Yeah XBox SAD flopping I think was the major reason Lockhart was canned.

Imagine a discless underpowered console, their reputation would be in the shitter.