MS already trying to hype E3 2020

Dust hasn't even settled on their 2019 conference and they're already talking about the next one. Been abou 'the next one' for years now lol

Regarding Halo Infinite:

As for what’s next, E3 2020 will be a big moment for Halo Infinite. Until we reach that destination in 2020, we’ll continue to embrace the mystery and wonder of Halo and the endless opportunity and potential of this engine, this hardware and, most of all, this team.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/discover-hope?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_1

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Like the created reality that 'Microsoft is poised to rape at e3'? :D

Didn't happen, I will admit that. Everyone else seems to be running from their deeply rooted and 10,000 word diatribes. 

The biggest expectation from 'you' people that I shot down didn't happen, yet everyone is avoiding this reality like acknowledgment of it will end their lives.

Faggots, claim anything, risk nothing, run from everything. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Didn't happen, I will admit that. Everyone else seems to be running from their deeply rooted and 10,000 word diatribes. 

The biggest expectation from 'you' people that I shot down didn't happen, yet everyone is avoiding this reality like acknowledgment of it will end their lives.

'you' ppl? I never said Nintendo is getting Xcloud or any of that. You're grasping at straws by endlessly talking about it anyway. You've said the word Nintendo more than MS since the MS conference. Says it all really, you have nothing to talk about positively from that MS showing. Pure shit show. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

'you' ppl? I never said Nintendo is getting Xcloud or any of that. You're grasping at straws by endlessly talking about it anyway. You've said the word Nintendo more than MS since the MS conference. Says it all really, you have nothing to talk about positively from that MS showing. Pure shit show. 

Give me a break, you were bandwagoning along side these idiots for the last 275 days all the same. 

This would have been the biggest thing to play out at Microsoft's show and it didn't happen. All of it came crashing down to LITERALLY NOTHING, and yet not a peep. 

Sackless assholes who would have been gloating about it for hours on end, I would have been quoted a hundred times by now about it... From that to running away as fast as possible. A bunch of pussies, the lot of you. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

But Nintendo didn't show Xbox games on Switch at the MS conference :grimaceleft:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Give me a break, you were bandwagoning along side these idiots for the last 275 days all the same. 

This would have been the biggest thing to play out at Microsoft's show and it didn't happen. All of it came crashing down to LITERALLY NOTHING, and yet not a peep. 

Sackless assholes who would have been gloating about it for hours on end, I would have been quoted a hundred times by now about it... From that to running away as fast as possible. A bunch of pussies, the lot of you. 

HAHA :sabu:

You're doing everything in your power to run away from the fact that the MS conference bombed. 

Nintendo's show will own :leo:

• NPC 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

lmao, you're a moron. I've argued against Aza on his claims. Show me a single fucking post from me. 1. 

You're grasping so bad at some kind of win from this dismal showing :mj: The only thing I have been wrong about was saying MS was gonna drop bombs and deliver this E3

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

But Nintendo didn't show Xbox games on Switch at the MS conference :grimaceleft:

I still don't think it will happen at the Ninty conference but I was already wrong with Cuphead on Switch. Max I said that would happen was a MS character in Smash (prob Banjo). Anything more and I will gladly take the L. Even Ori 2 on Switch would genuinely surprise me. 

53 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Damn, can I get some pepper with all this salt :rofls:

• NPC 1
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So apparently they're showing a Gears 5 campaign trailer on tuesday at some panel... ROFL what the fuck... 

These guys are completely clueless. :shake: 

No time for that at the conference, they had to create yet ANOTHER escape room . Fucking gay ass MS, so out of touch.

• Upvote 1