MS already trying to hype E3 2020

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Dynos right tho. If they don't announce xcloud or gamepass on Ditch at Nintendos thing then most of this forum HBFO

LOL, you wish that were the case.

Microsoft ran a one-man race, and trip at the starting gate..............and we're the ones owned. :tom:

Last time I checked, we're expecting games for Switch and PS4. We're not expecting a press conference in which Nintendo says to wait for the 2018 announced games next year in 2020. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, you wish that were the case.

Microsoft ran a one-man race, and trip at the starting gate..............and we're the ones owned. :tom:

Last time I checked, we're expecting games for Switch and PS4. We're not expecting a press conference in which Nintendo says to wait for the 2018 announced games next year in 2020. LOL

Huh? Lots of people here were claiming Xcloud and GP were going to get announced for Switch at e3. It hasn't yet. So yeah, those people are owned. Idiot.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Huh? Lots of people here were claiming Xcloud and GP were going to get announced for Switch at e3. It hasn't yet. So yeah, those people are owned. Idiot.

No..........you'd like to imagine that. But that's not going to help you with this massive turd that Phil Spencer dropped on you.

Also, they're clearly establishing that they are charging $9.99 for GamePass on another platform, and that same exact thing could still happen.

To quote Al Pacino from Glengarry Glen Ross: "you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is." I wouldn't be making hard declarations right now, if I were you.:jasonj:

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No..........you'd like to imagine that. But that's not going to help you with this massive turd that Phil Spencer dropped on you.

Also, they're clearly establishing that they are charging $9.99 for GamePass on another platform, and that same exact thing could still happen.

To quote Al Pacino from Glengarry Glen Ross: "you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is." I wouldn't be making hard declarations right now, if I were you.:jasonj:

Gamepass is free on PC if you have it on xbox w Ultimate.

Im not saying it wont get announced, im saying it didn't. People claimed it would. This isn't hard Jerry.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Gamepass is free on PC if you have it on xbox w Ultimate.

Im not saying it wont get announced, im saying it didn't. People claimed it would. This isn't hard Jerry.

Nope.

They have a SPECIFIC PC-only gamepass subscription price of $9.99

They went out of their way to give PC games their own GamePass subscription. It doesn't have to be piggybacked on any other service.

That sets precedent that platform-specific GamePass services are possible.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.

They have a SPECIFIC PC-only gamepass subscription price of $9.99

They went out of their way to give PC games their own GamePass subscription. It doesn't have to be piggybacked on any other service.

That sets precedent that platform-specific GamePass services are possible.

And, its still free on Pc, with Ultimate, and currently 5 dollars. So you are wrong , as usual.

And again, I never said it wont get announced, I said it didn't. And if it doesn't, then Dyno won that argument, hands down. To the people that claimed it would get announced at the MS conference, Dyno got them. It just is what it is.

Just now, JONBpc said:

And, its still free on Pc, with Ultimate, and currently 5 dollars. So you are wrong , as usual.

And again, I never said it wont get announced, I said it didn't. And if it doesn't, then Dyno won that argument, hands down. To the people that claimed it would get announced at the MS conference, Dyno got them. It just is what it is.

............More like Microsoft is throwing in Xbox-GamePass for free for $15, not the other way around.

They introduced PC-GamePass in that press conference first, and gave it a $9.99 price tag.

Platform-specific GamePass services are now possible.

I love how you are trying to sneak in things that people did not say

"claimed it would get announced at the MS conference"...........why would they announce a Nintendo GamePass at a Microsoft conference??????? LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

............More like Microsoft is throwing in Xbox-GamePass for free for $15, not the other way around.

They introduced PC-GamePass in that press conference first, and gave it a $9.99 price tag.

Platform-specific GamePass services are now possible.

I love how you are trying to sneak in things that people did not say

"claimed it would get announced at the MS conference"...........why would they announce a Nintendo GamePass at a Microsoft conference??????? LOL

Yes they are throwing it in. You really wanna talk to me? How about wrestling. We never finished that convo.

Again, I didn't say it wasn't possible, I said it wasn't announced, as some claimed it would be. You lost so you cant let it go. Please repeat the same thing again.

And obviously , you don't pay much attention to the threads and posts here....just specific posters. 

Yes they are throwing it in. You really wanna talk to me? How about wrestling. We never finished that convo.

Again, I didn't say it wasn't possible, I said it wasn't announced, as some claimed it would be. You lost so you cant let it go. Please repeat the same thing again.

And obviously , you don't pay much attention to the threads and posts here....just specific posters. 

LOL he's getting more pissed.

Wrestling?  We were talking about wrestling?

Don't get mad because Microsoft made an embarrassing showing. You talk shit for the other 364 days of the year, and you want everybody to stop talking about MS press conferences.

Take a chill pill, my man.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's getting more pissed.

Wrestling?  We were talking about wrestling?

Don't get mad because Microsoft made an embarrassing showing. You talk shit for the other 364 days of the year, and you want everybody to stop talking about MS press conferences.

Take a chill pill, my man.

You can talk all the shit you want. Im hyped for a bunch of these games. Continue on. 

You can talk all the shit you want. Im hyped for a bunch of these games. Continue on. 

Yes......that type of chill pill. Thank you.

One now..........and another one in the morning.happydoctor.jpg

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Crapgamer and.all his podcast.lemmkngs are saying they are sick of buying controllers and hardware. :D

I thought the lemmings have turned on him for being negative on MS recently? Lol

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Remember when lemmings thought 2017 was going to be the blowout year with scorpio? :tom: year after year and they get less and less.

Yup and then they said 2018 will be the year.... now MS is already hyping 2020 e3 :monkas: