GamePass is the best thing to come from this gen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its fucking dope. I downloaded like 4 games, just today. And now I can play on Pc and Xbox. Its legit AF  

I subbed to GamePass on PC for Metro.

Hollow Knight , Guacamelle 2 , Metro and some others were added yesterday . I'm not wasting type typing 30 plus games so you can say they aren't good .

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What if Ubisoft's and EA's and Activision and other third parties start their own subscription plans, and consumers just start getting tired of it.

What if Bethesda/Activision/Square team up together and offer their own subscription plan so that they can get more money between themselves then they could from Microsoft through their GamePass?

It then becomes a mess, and its going to end up hurting GamePass' prospects.

MS is banking on their product being the best.  You need to realize that MS has been specializing in client to server networks for decades now.  It's their core business and their business is worth approximately a Trillion.  They are simply evolving with azure and hope it's successful in gaming world.  Its already successful in business and is widely used.  Many corporations use Azure for their corporate cloud computing.  It's one of many MS products that are used in a corporate infrastructure which may consist of hundreds of thousands of network computers.

MS knows this type of business and their banking on being the best.  Google and Amazon are simply on the side.  They're main businesses are not networking hundreds of thousands of computers on a single network with subnets and protocols, email, webapps ie cloud computing Azure.  There are other server products out there but MS is at the core of every network.   Google is a search engine and Amazon sells shit.  Yeah they could hire people.  MS doesn't have to.  Good luck beating MS. MS been doing this for decades and that's how they made their money.

So don't count them out of the cloud computing/gaming business just yet.  Remember, Bill Gates goal was to have a windows pc in every living room.  He was quoted as saying that in the 90s and it's his vision.  And as founder, I believe MS is still on that track.

Edited by Spicalicious
6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Hollow Knight , Guacamelle 2 , Metro and some others were added yesterday . I'm not wasting type typing 30 plus games so you can say they aren't good .

LOL, games I can find for cheap during a Steam or Humble Bundle sale, and I get to keep them forever instead of losing them down the road.

Metro is a Redbox rental.

No......about 3 good games out of those 30 is the correct ratio.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, games I can find for cheap during a Steam or Humble Bundle sale, and I get to keep them forever instead of losing them down the road.

Metro is a Redbox rental.

No......about 3 good games out of those 30 is the correct ratio.

Maybe a few of them . Metro is fantastic . And another dumpster opinion from you. 

We know you hate games and dont play them so obviously game pass isn't for you

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Maybe a few of them . Metro is fantastic . And another dumpster opinion from you. 

We know you hate games and dont play them so obviously game pass isn't for you

No. I don't hate games.

You unfortunately must've hated second-grade math.

EDIT:  LOL, you praising Exodus means you had already played it..........so the best thing you could list was a game that has no value to you because you already played it.

Not exactly thinking ahead there.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No. I don't hate games.

You unfortunately must've hated second-grade math.

EDIT:  LOL, you praising Exodus means you had already played it..........so the best thing you could list was a game that has no value to you because you already played it.

Not exactly thinking ahead there.

Just because I have played it doesnt take away the greatness of the game .

You may have played hollow knight , I haven't but now I will .

Gamepass will not cater to the individual . You retard .

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Just because I have played it doesnt take away the greatness of the game .

You may have played hollow knight , I haven't but now I will .

Gamepass will not cater to the individual . You retard .

It takes away the value of what you are paying for.

Thanks for admitting that.

oh, btw, I did see articles about this.

Apparently Metro Exodus on GamePass isn't properly saving games.

Just the very thing MS can do to fuck up the only thing people compliment them on.  Good going MS.:fblike: