Something that was overlooked about Scarlett

I didn't even catch this when I originally watched it, did any of you?

"From a pure processing perspective this is 4x more powerful than the Xbox One X"

So that puts it as being an 18x jump over the base Xbox One/S.  :whew:

It's 60x more powerful than Switch docked, 137x more powerful than the Switch in handheld.... And we thought sheep were not getting games now?

y3Yf2dX.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!

So are you saying that the next XBox has 24 TFLOPS equivalent GPU power of the Xbox One X?

So you just highlighted Microsoft actually lying about something you, and everybody else here...........knows it cannot be true.

Was that supposed to be something to boast about???:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So are you saying that the next XBox has 24 TFLOPS equivalent GPU power of the Xbox One X?

So you just highlighted Microsoft actually lying about something you, and everybody else here...........knows it cannot be true.

Was that supposed to be something to boast about???:drake:

It's the systems compute and capability as a whole, not just the GPU. 

Moron. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's the systems compute and capability as a whole, not just the GPU. 

Moron. 

You just compared it with Switch's GPU power as 60x more powerful.

So all your other comparisons are debunked as well, eh?

Thanks for admitting you're a moron.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just compared it with Switch's GPU power as 60x more powerful.

So all your other comparisons are debunked as well, eh?

Thanks for admitting you're a moron.

No, that is also not based on GPU alone... You're a clown...

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, that is also not based on GPU alone... You're a clown...

Okay then, show me the math.

Show me Switch's compute and capability as a whole.........and then we'll multiply it by 60 and then you can give me a Yes or No answer that you are saying that the next Xbox is going to have those numbers.

I'll wait.

Edited by jehurey
22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Okay then, show me the math.

Show me Switch's compute and capability as a whole.........and then we'll multiply it by 60 and then you can give me a Yes or No answer that you are saying that the next Xbox is going to have those numbers.

I'll wait.

You will wait forever then. Not a single thing dynoshit has ever said has been true

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Probably referring to 4x the CPU power guys...

This claim probably has as much validity as the greatest pixels ever seen, in the Scorpio reveal video. There probably is no number behind any of the hardware to back up a 4X multiplier. It's all PR bullshit.

Remember when Cerny revealed the PS5 and all the non gaming media started posting PS5 will play games at 8K?

https://www.anandtech.com/show/14528/amd-announces-radeon-rx-5700-xt-rx-5700-series/2

With a single exception, there also aren’t any new graphics features. Navi does not include any hardware ray tracing support, nor does it support variable rate pixel shading. AMD is aware of the demands for these, and hardware support for ray tracing is in their roadmap for RDNA 2 (the architecture formally known as “Next Gen”). But none of that is present here.

I think it's safe to assume that Project Scarlett is going to be based on "RDNA 2" (also Navi) or it will have the ray tracing bits from that architecture. Assuming the next-gen PlayStation's ray tracing is hardware based we can also assume it is also based on RDNA 2.

Edited by lynux3