I ended up being wrong on this one, this E3.

But it just seems the service just isn't ready for literally anything. No pricing. No beta test date. No release date. Nothing.

They literally didn't reveal a single thing of any significance.

Still firmly stand on my position though, assuming MS gets its shit together in the near future.

ArsTechnica says Project xCloud will be launching in October.

After Microsoft's pre-E3 press conference yesterday, we got our first chance to try out Project Xcloud, the cloud-based streaming gaming service the company will be launching in October.

For a new service launch coming in October, Microsoft is doing a horrible job marketing it.

Maybe its a soft launch and they're releasing it out slowly. Technically Google is doing the same thing since they are intentionally restricting Stadia to Chromecast 4K  devices right now, when I already know it works in any Chrome browser.

The reason why Google does this is probably because they don't 5 million people trying it immediately.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Microsoft showed off Lucky's tale, Minecraft Dungeons, and greenlit Banjo in Smash.

MS is cozying up to Nintendo bigtime. 

And Microsoft got something in return, as well. They got Miyamoto to wal-:shig:

This kind of company crossover between two platform holders might seem extraordinary, but Xbox boss Phil Spencer said that it was actually a pretty easy deal.

“The ‘how’ is not actually that interesting,” Spencer told me when I asked him how adding Banjo-Kazooie to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate came about.

Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team. And you’ve seen the ambition they’ve had with every character that’s ever been in Smash and even more. So it was just kind of part of the partnership relationship we have with them.”

“There wasn’t anything kind of CEO-to-CEO that had to happen,” he said. “People have asked me on social [media]—I’m sure you’ve seen that—over many years: ‘Would I welcome having Banjo in Smash?’ and I’ve always been open to that.”

:kaz:

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i almost feel bad for Phil. He's a good guy. I'd share a beer with him. but he just isn't fit to run a cutthroat company or business.

Bad, bad fit for that position. 

Well with the way their console is doing and future strategies, they got to keep their options open.

Sony for example is fucked if they aren't cutthroat, as is Nintendo if they are not protective of their IPs.

Edited by Team 2019

their console is fucked because of him. Idk who he's listening to, he's trying to appease xbox haters and leaving his fans out to in the dust.

Respect your core consumer for god's sake. As a nintendo fan, you're more satisfied with MS showing @ Nintendo's E3 than Xbox guys are with MS @Xbox's E3 showing.

What the fuck. :D  Phil, wake up. You're a laughing stock

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

their console is fucked because of him. Idk who he's listening to, he's trying to appease xbox haters and leaving his fans out to in the dust.

Respect your core consumer for god's sake. As a nintendo fan, you're more satisfied with MS showing @ Nintendo's E3 than Xbox guys are with MS @Xbox's E3 showing.

Matt Booty danced around Halo Infinite on PS4 without flatout saying no and how they have a great relationship with Sony and Minecraft.

It seems the whole board room is like this.

20 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This kind of company crossover between two platform holders might seem extraordinary, but Xbox boss Phil Spencer said that it was actually a pretty easy deal.

“The ‘how’ is not actually that interesting,” Spencer told me when I asked him how adding Banjo-Kazooie to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate came about.

Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team. And you’ve seen the ambition they’ve had with every character that’s ever been in Smash and even more. So it was just kind of part of the partnership relationship we have with them.”

“There wasn’t anything kind of CEO-to-CEO that had to happen,” he said. “People have asked me on social [media]—I’m sure you’ve seen that—over many years: ‘Would I welcome having Banjo in Smash?’ and I’ve always been open to that.”

:kaz:

"MS has nothing to do with this :cries: " - DynamiteCop!

:rofl: 

12 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

He’s doing all the things that will gain him likes on Twitter. Him shouting “YES!” in response to Banjo on Smash had gained him 20K likes already.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Get fucked

:hest:

Phil - Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team"  :ANYWORD:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Phil - Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team"

They've published two games on Switch, Minecraft and Miami Street lol...

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They've published two games on Switch, Minecraft and Miami Street lol...

They have to start somewhere. 

And they provided Banjo for Smash :cruise:

and don't forget... XBL is coming too 

Edited by Goukosan