4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Super Lucky Tale is coming Switch. :reg:

Super Lucky's Tale isn't a Microsoft property, they merely published it for Xbox. By your logic Rise of the Tomb Raider is a Microsoft property because they published it for Xbox. 

You guys can't seem to understand these simple things. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Super Lucky's Tale isn't a Microsoft property, they merely published it for Xbox. By your logic Rise of the Tomb Raider is a Microsoft property because they published it for Xbox. 

You guys can't seem to understand these simple things. 

and Banjo and XBL those aren't MS properties? :ufdup:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and Banjo and XBL those aren't MS properties? :ufdup:

Who cares about some video game character appearing in some other game? Also XBL's intention has already been made clear for developers who choose to make use of it, it's for network compatibility between Switch, Xbox and PC.

I'm sorry your crazy retard dreams didn't come true, better luck with the next horse shit you try to push for the better part of a year. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares about some video game character appearing in some other game? Also XBL's intention has already been made clear for developers who choose to make use of it, it's for network compatibility between Switch, Xbox and PC.

I'm sorry your crazy retard dreams didn't come true, better luck with the next horse shit you try to push for the better part of a year. 

What I said did come to pass..... MS has started providing content to Nintendo... just like I said. 

Wbi cares about a videogame character appearing in a another video game? 

Stop acting as if Mario didn't appear on XBO officially it wouldn't be a big deal. 

Phil literally said they're 3rd party publishers on Switch.... expect more to come :tophat2:

Just now, Goukosan said:

What I said did come to pass..... MS has started providing content to Nintendo... just like I said. 

Wbi cares about a videogame character appearing in a another video game? 

Stop acting as if Mario didn't appear on XBO officially it wouldn't be a big deal. 

Phil literally said they're 3rd party publishers on Switch.... expect more to come :tophat2:

Oh get out of here you shit bird trash liar. 

Oh get out of here you shit bird trash liar. 

bbbbut it's a lie :cries:

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

This kind of company crossover between two platform holders might seem extraordinary, but Xbox boss Phil Spencer said that it was actually a pretty easy deal.

“The ‘how’ is not actually that interesting,” Spencer told me when I asked him how adding Banjo-Kazooie to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate came about.

Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team. And you’ve seen the ambition they’ve had with every character that’s ever been in Smash and even more. So it was just kind of part of the partnership relationship we have with them.”

“There wasn’t anything kind of CEO-to-CEO that had to happen,” he said. “People have asked me on social [media]—I’m sure you’ve seen that—over many years: ‘Would I welcome having Banjo in Smash?’ and I’ve always been open to that.”

:kaz:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

bbbbut it's a lie :cries:

I'm not even going to acknowledge or even read what you say, this is the canned response you're going to get. 

No xCloud

No Microsoft games

No GamePass

Your faggotry has run its course. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:cries:

Phil - 

"Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team" 

"So it was just kind of part of the partnership relationship we have with them.”

:rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Phil - 

"Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team" 

"So it was just kind of part of the partnership relationship we have with them.”

I'm not even going to acknowledge or even read what you say, this it the canned response you're going to get. 

No xCloud

No Microsoft games

No GamePass

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not even going to acknowledge or even read what you say, this it the canned response you're going to get. 

No xCloud

No Microsoft games

No GamePass

Phil 

"Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team" 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Phil 

"Obviously we’re one of the biggest third-party publishers on Switch, so we have great relationships with their third-party team" 

No xCloud

No Microsoft games

No GamePass

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No xCloud

No Microsoft games

No GamePass

Phil - 

"So it was just kind of part of the partnership relationship we have with them.”

Just now, Goukosan said:

Phil - 

"So it was just kind of part of the partnership relationship we have with them.”

No xCloud

No Microsoft games

No GamePass

No xCloud

No Microsoft games

No GamePass

Phil's word will haunt you forever.  More content to come. 

MS is literally putting their characters in Nintendo games now :rofls:

Phil - 

:hest:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Phil's word will haunt you forever.  More content to come. 

MS is literally putting their characters in Nintendo games now :rofls:

Phil - 

:hest:

No xCloud

No Microsoft games

No GamePass

Phil - 

:sabu: