DF Direct: Microsoft E3 2019/Xbox Scarlett

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I was watching the Giantbomb Nite 3 stream right now, and they were ending an interview with some people, including an official rep for Twitch. And they had said something naughty, and were joking that their channel would get banned.

Gerstmann makes a passing remark to the Twitch rep "Mixer wouldn't ban the channel".

And two people, including the Twitch rep, respond immediately with the same exact thing "they don't have any to ban.":lawl:

Microsoft just can't get a break.

Sure they will.  The more people they ban the more it just sends people to mixer. :shrug: 

I still think MS will hold the power advantage. They don’t want a repeat of the start of this generation. If necessary, they will either delay the launch or just eat the cost to keep the power advantage.

Edited by Pureis
9 minutes ago, Pureis said:

I still think MS will hold the power advantage. They don’t want a repeat of the start of this generation. If necessary, they will either delay the launch or just eat the cost to keep the power advantage.

they will get beaten in hardware because it isn't a priority for them.

Their console exits solely to milk online fees. they have no skin in the game like sony does.

Sony will go all out because this is their bread and butter. MS is gonna phone it in.

1 hour ago, Pureis said:

It doesn't matter if they do or don't. Microsoft can afford a power disadvantage... what they can't afford is no first party games. They're not delaying shit.

5 hours ago, Pureis said:

Both Sony and MS want the win. Doesn't mean they will get it. Especially if they miscalculated the others moves, and one just flatout outspends the other. If one makes a profits the other loses on a console, that's the one that will win.

Edited by Team 2019
1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Apparently they will mention specs this X0 2019. Might get a PS5 leak by then.

Looks like the APUs are locked down by now and cooling is near final.

PSX in December is also likely.

With homeboy at Microsoft bailing specs are most definitely already done. No going back now.

There's also a rumor of a super slim PS4 on the way.