It looks exactly like a shenmue game should be. They really captured the spirits of the series.

I hope this isn’t gonna be another yooka  laylee incident where people complain because they got what they asked for.

Edited by SegaGod
13 minutes ago, SegaGod said:

It looks exactly like a shenmue game should be. They really captured the spirits of the series with this series

I hope this isn’t gonna be another yooka  laylee incident where people complain because they got what they asked for.

I agree, it has continuity with the original which will make jumping from them to this less jarring. 

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Honestly I think they should have used real Dreamcast era assets for that retro feel, this just looks so dated and bad.

I think you're right.  That would have been better and they could have made it much cheaper and been more consistent.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Of all the things they could have shown, they decided to focus on the mini games nobody will play for more than 5 minutes? Seriously???

You're probably going to have to grind them for hours, to get money to progress Shenmue 2 style. Where you spam your save and reset your console!

Just now, Team 2019 said:

You're probably going to have to grind them for hours, to get money to progress Shenmue 2 style. Where you spam your save and reset your console!

At the beginning of Shenmue 2 I just convert all of my money into capsule toys, get robbed losing all my money but I still have the capsule toys which I then bring to the pawn shop and sell.

EZPZ