Switcher3 vs ps4 version

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody admitting to buying this on Switch should be banned.

Imagine playing this on a shitty toddler  tablet  

Worst version of the game, four years late, as expensive as it was four years ago.   

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I got it for $15 on Xbox One two years ago... new...

of course you did..........free market capitalism dictates that if nobody is buying it, then the seller needs to lower the price.

you bought for cheap because MS and Bethesda wasn't finding any buyers at higher prices.

You should thank all the other gamers for dumping Xbox and giving you the chance to buy cheaper games.

So you're thanking me, and everybody else on this forum............you're welcomed.:jasonj:

Just now, jehurey said:

of course you did..........free market capitalism dictates that if nobody is buying it, then the seller needs to lower the price.

you bought for cheap because MS and Bethesda wasn't finding any buyers at higher prices.

You should thank all the other gamers for dumping Xbox and giving you the chance to buy cheaper games.

So you're thanking me, and everybody else on this forum............you're welcomed.:jasonj:

It was $15 on PS4 also, it's been $15 on Steam like 20 times, it was $30 on Steam 45 days after it came out. 

Nice try, you guys are getting played for chumps because that's exactly what you are. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It was $15 on PS4 also, it's been $15 on Steam like 20 times, it was $30 on Steam 45 days after it came out. 

Nice try, you guys are getting played for chumps because that's exactly what you are. 

I'm not the one who bought three consoles over a 4 year span..........you don't deserve to call anybody a chump :tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, lemmings trying to pretend that they didn't get ripped off three times between 2013-2017.:tom:

Nope.

Xbox One to X,  PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 4 Pro, Wii U to Switch.

That's the progression of my systems this generation. Care to try again. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Nope.

Xbox One to X,  PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 4 Pro, Wii U to Switch.

That's the progression of my systems this generation. Care to try again. 

So you're boasting about having spent $1000 on Xbox consoles...............with no exclusives?

And you're trying to boast about that during the subject of who's a chump?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: