Gears 5 cinematic

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That was a year ago though, having a target in mind doesn't mean you're going to hit it. 

Who said they did?

What I've said was that considering they were saying/targeting 4K 60fps across all modes, it was a real possibility that they could have downgraded the visuals to accomplish that.

What I'm seeing here is 4K 30fps cutscenes... but the gameplay could be 60 still... or unlocked... or close to 30.

So that doesn't change what I said. 

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Who said they did?

What I've said was that considering they were saying/targeting 4K 60fps across all modes, it was a real possibility that they could have downgraded the visuals to accomplish that.

What I'm seeing here is 4K 30fps cutscenes... but the gameplay could be 60 still... or unlocked... or close to 30.

So that doesn't change what I said. 

It's probably going to do exactly this. 4K 30 graphics mode and a 60 FPS mode with dynamic resolution scaling. 

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Looks good , but what is the point of even showing this . A quick cutscene . Show the fucking game.

Either the game is trash and they dont want to show it 

Or

It's very impressive so they want to hide it. 

I'm leaning towards the first option . Both are stupid moves .

try to introduce some new badass but he ends up having a stupid gay accent, the shitty puns like in Gears 4 also seem to be present :rofls:Game is gonna suck so bad :ccruise:

• Haha 1