Holy SHIT Cyberpunk looks incredible on PC with.... RTX real-time ray-tracing (ResetERA meltdown incoming)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO.. ResetERA found their next thing to attack.. rofl.    In one of the pictures above of CP2077, there's a poster in the background of a trans woman.  They're freaking out because you can

Rofl. You're too easy to fuck with. Look at your dumbass getting triggered and posting like Jerry in lines.  The funny thing is that you're completely serious.     bu bu i was teh first one

Make the dick bigger 

I have no idea why anybody doesn't think this game is going to have some real noticeable downgrades when you realize scenes with crowd-sizes, objects and just overall moving parts in a scene.............and then realize the CPU that the PS4/XBO are running.

Even if I still had my Core i5 4690K and GTX 970 computer build from 2015.....there's no way I wouldn't choose the console version over my current PC running it.

Witcher 3 chugged on XBO and PS5, and Cyberpunk2077 is going to be like an entire overworld with more density than Novigrad, and larger interior buildings, which Witcher 3 never really had.

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

HDR is last gen? :mjpls:

Yes.  Last gen consoles have HDR...  LAST GEN SHIT.

And the PC version of CP2077 has HDR.. AND ray tracing.  LMAO last gen consoles :hehe: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes.  Last gen consoles have HDR...  LAST GEN SHIT.

And the PC version of CP2077 has HDR.. AND ray tracing.  LMAO last gen consoles :hehe: 

You say some dumb shit, but this tops it all. :D HDR is visually more impressive than ray tracing.

Just now, lynux3 said:

You say some dumb shit, but this tops it all. :D HDR is visually more impressive than ray tracing.

No.. it's really not.  Ray tracing as a technology will do FAR MORE for game visuals than HDR.  Are you a fucking clown?  Yes... you are.. don't answer that.

And PC has both.. ROFL.  30fps 1080p on PRO heavily downgraded probably... lmao fuck off clown :facep: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No.. it's really not.  Ray tracing as a technology will do FAR MORE for game visuals than HDR.  Are you a fucking clown?  Yes... you are.. don't answer that.

And PC has both.. ROFL.  30fps 1080p on PRO heavily downgraded probably... lmao fuck off clown :facep: 

Yes, it is.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Yes, it is.

No it's not.  And LMAO, you're the same type of clown that Jonb is where any fucking game with HDR slapped on the box you think is amazing, and yet it's tested and proven that it's completely fucked and not even, or barely, HDR at all. :rofl: 

You guys are straight fucking idiots. 

Enjoy your last gen versions of CP2077 :hehe: 

No it's not.  And LMAO, you're the same type of clown that Jonb is where any fucking game with HDR slapped on the box you think is amazing, and yet it's tested and proven that it's completely fucked and not even, or barely, HDR at all. :rofl: 

You guys are straight fucking idiots. 

Enjoy your last gen versions of CP2077 :hehe: 

HDR looks great and it's impact is much greater than ray tracing. Let me know when you get a chance to experience HDR in all its glory after you get rid of that 300cd/m2 PosC monitor you have. :mj: 

Edited by lynux3
5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

HDR looks great and it's impact is much greater than ray tracing. Let me know when you get a chance to experience HDR in all its glory after you get rid of that 300cd/m2 PosC monitor you have. :mj: 

I have an HDR TV dipshit :tom: 

Trying to tell me about HDR.. clown.. me and GD were the first people talking about it back on SS.net.

And NO... HDR will absolutely NOT have a greater impact on gaming and visuals than ray tracing will have.  You're absolutely obliviously retarded if you think so.  Literally STUPID as fuck.

Let me know when you get a console that can actually ray-trace game effects :mj: 

CP2077 last gen shit version :tom:  bu but mah Hdurrrzz :kaz: 

I have an HDR TV dipshit :tom: 

Trying to tell me about HDR.. clown.. me and GD were the first people talking about it back on SS.net.

And NO... HDR will absolutely NOT have a greater impact on gaming and visuals than ray tracing will have.  You're absolutely obliviously retarded if you think so.  Literally STUPID as fuck.

Let me know when you get a console that can actually ray-trace game effects :mj: 

CP2077 last gen shit version :tom:  bu but mah Hdurrrzz :kaz: 

Rofl. You're too easy to fuck with. Look at your dumbass getting triggered and posting like Jerry in lines. :D The funny thing is that you're completely serious. :rofl: 

bu bu i was teh first one talkn bout hdr on cocksuckers.net :cry: 

No one gives a shit. :mj: 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Rofl. You're too easy to fuck with. Look at your dumbass getting triggered and posting like Jerry in lines. :D The funny thing is that you're completely serious. :rofl: 

bu bu i was teh first one talkn bout hdr on cocksuckers.net :cry: 

No one gives a shit. :mj: 

You think I'm triggered :tom: 

I'm stating facts.  Your shit version of this game will run like shit, look like shit, and wont have RT...  Those are FACTS.

bub but HDR :cry: 

Defensive as fuck because you're going to be playing a shit version of this game... LOL

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You think I'm triggered :tom: 

I'm stating facts.  Your shit version of this game will run like shit, look like shit, and wont have RT...  Those are FACTS.

bub but HDR :cry: 

Defensive as fuck because you're going to be playing a shit version of this game... LOL

i'm statin' facts :cry:... and I'm pulling your chain. :D

Look man, I get it, you wasted $:diplo:1:diplo:2:diplo:0:diplo:0:diplo: on your video card just to learn it'll be outdated when the Super line comes around. :rofl: If I was stupid enough to do the same thing I'd be pretending ray tracing was well worth it too. :D 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

i'm statin' facts :cry:... and I'm pulling your chain. :D

Look man, I get it, you wasted $:diplo:1:diplo:2:diplo:0:diplo:0:diplo: on your video card just to learn it'll be outdated when the Super line comes around. :rofl: If I was stupid enough to do the same thing I'd be pretending ray tracing was well worth it too. :D 

The 2080ti isn't getting a "super" variant.

lmao you don't even know what the hell you're talking about.  

buibut if I spent your money I'd be blahblahblah :cry: 

:tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

The 2080ti isn't getting a "super" variant.

lmao you don't even know what the hell you're talking about.  

buibut if I spent your money I'd be blahblahblah :cry: 

:tom: 

You're right. I don't keep up with ROFLTX. What a shitty product. :D