Halo Infinite, cross-gen games in general and Scarlett launch

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude.........you're posting things like 2013, 2014 games with up-res patches as Microsoft "support" for the $500 they recommended you pay because their INITIAL $500 console wasn't powerful enough.

:tom:Your list is amazing in how sad it is..............you really spent working on that, and that was the best you could muster up?

You say all this dumb shit and then own a PlayStation 4 Pro, like what is wrong with your brain kid?

• Days Gone
  • Death Stranding
  • Dreams
  • Everybody's Golf
  • God of War
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Hidden Agenda
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Infamous First Light
  • Knack
  • Knack 2
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Loco Roco Remastered
  • Loco Roco 2 Remastered
  • MLB The Show 17
  • MLB The Show 18
  • MLB The Show 19
  • Rachet & Clank
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Spider-Man
  • Uncharted 4
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 
  • Wipeout: Omega Collection

Sony has 27 first party games in total supported on the Pro and a total of 437 games, Microsoft has 23 (41 if BC is counted) and a total of 473 games.

Like, bitch please. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw this somewhere and literally laughed out loud. Xbox first party sucks this gen no doubt.

I said this ages ago on Sidescrollers. I think MS will unify the Xbox devices under a single name for marketing.. that being simply XBOX, and for cross gen games will push a single retail pack

He is BEYOND delusional   

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You say all this dumb shit and then own a PlayStation 4 Pro, like what is wrong with your brain kid?

• Days Gone
  • Death Stranding
  • Dreams
  • Everybody's Golf
  • God of War
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Hidden Agenda
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Infamous First Light
  • Knack
  • Knack 2
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Loco Roco Remastered
  • Loco Roco 2 Remastered
  • MLB The Show 17
  • MLB The Show 18
  • MLB The Show 19
  • Rachet & Clank
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Spider-Man
  • Uncharted 4
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 
  • Wipeout: Omega Collection

Sony has 24 first party games in total supported on the Pro and a total of 437 games, Microsoft has 23 (41 if BC is counted) and a total of 473 games.

Like, bitch please. 

Except I didn't buy a PS4pro on the basis of supporting and up-res'ing games to 4K was its main selling point for the entire existing of that console.

HOLY SHIT, you really don't get it.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

Except I didn't buy a PS4pro on the basis of supporting and up-res'ing games to 4K was its main selling point for the entire existing of that console.

HOLY SHIT, you really don't get it.:tom:

You can't just invent your own reasoning for a product which has an expressed function and reason to exist and then try to wield that as some kind of arguing stance.

They both exist for the same purpose, one is simply worse at its purpose and has less support. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You can't just invent your own reasoning for a product

yes I can, when that product is a VIDEO GAME CONSOLE.

A video game console, which offers things that OTHER VIDEO GAME CONSOLE DO NOT..........is pretty much on EVERYBODY'S list for determining the desire for that video game console.

You're basically telling me "why are you focusing on bullet point #2 as if its more relevant than bullet point #27" :lemming:

LOL You have got nothing to work with here.

Just now, jehurey said:

yes I can, when that product is a VIDEO GAME CONSOLE.

A video game console, which offers things that OTHER VIDEO GAME CONSOLE DO NOT..........is pretty much on EVERYBODY'S list for determining the desire for that video game console.

You're basically telling me "why are you focusing on bullet point #2 as if its more relevant than bullet point #27" :lemming:

LOL You have got nothing to work with here.

No you can't, not outwardly. You could buy a cucumber to shove up your ass but its expressed function and purpose is a food product. What you do with what you buy is your prerogative but it has no bearing on the purpose and function of what something is and what it's intended for.

Oh and I have plenty to work with here. 

• 80% avg higher resolution than the Pro
  • More games than the Pro in a years less time
  • Better first party support

Bitch please.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No you can't, not outwardly.

Yes we can.

You're basically telling this entire forum that them considering exclusives as big, PRIMARY selling points for video games consoles is "doing it wrong."

You have got.........nothing to work with here, bub.

can't wait until ms finally gives in and stops making consoles. it's so exhausting to read the same stupid threads again that affect a small group of minorities. 

I said this ages ago on Sidescrollers.

I think MS will unify the Xbox devices under a single name for marketing.. that being simply XBOX, and for cross gen games will push a single retail package which will state on the box the compatible Xbox devices.  These games will work on both families of devices, and you can pop the game in and the game will run at the appropriate settings.  I think that "cross gen games" which will work on both systems may have a different color case as to make it extremely obvious that those games will work in both devices.  Xbox Scarlet specific games (yes.. they are coming) will have their own different color and will have Scarlett compatibility only on them.

As for a game like Halo Infinite, I think the X1X is going to take quite the visual hit.  It will be paired back a lot compared to the next gen versions.

1440p-1620p dynamic res on X1X at 60fps targeted paired back visuals

4K/60fps on Scarlett with some light ray tracing

As for the pack in, or whatever... I'm really not sure.  They could really do a bunch of things with it.  Bundle the game digitally, bundle it physically, bundle a few months of Gamepass... whatever.  I'm not gonna bother trying to predict that because it will likely be all 3 at some point.

Another thing.. guys, stop with the Playstation shit.  I know Dynamite brought it up.. and I'm speaking to him too.  The thread was made in good faith, and of course the same people turn it into a shitshow.  Just say what you think about the topic and fuck off with the Sony shit.  This thread isn't about that.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, kaz said:

can't wait until ms finally gives in and stops making consoles. it's so exhausting to read the same stupid threads again that affect a small group of minorities. 

Get the fuck out then retard.

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I think MS will unify the Xbox devices under a single name for marketing.. that being simply XBOX, and for cross gen games will push a single retail package which will state on the box the compatible Xbox devices.

Stopped here because it's retarded. This is how you pull a Wii U. :mj: 

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The AMD slide if I'm correct shows that next gen consoles will only have RT lighting acceleration, nothing else. Don't expect real RT all around

We're not even sure if Microsoft and Sony are using AMD's solution for ray tracing, and the slide you're looking at covers ray tracing the same NVIDIA is covering it. What are you talking about when you say "real RT"?

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No you can't, not outwardly. You could buy a cucumber to shove up your ass but its expressed function and purpose is a food product. What you do with what you buy is your prerogative but it has no bearing on the purpose and function of what something is and what it's intended for.

Oh and I have plenty to work with here. 

• 80% avg higher resolution than the Pro
  • More games than the Pro in a years less time
  • Better first party support

Bitch please.

You're back to saying dumb shit again. 

Xbox1 does not have more games than PS4 and definitely doesn't have better 1st party support. 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

We're not even sure if Microsoft and Sony are using AMD's solution for ray tracing, and the slide you're looking at covers ray tracing the same NVIDIA is covering it. What are you talking about when you say "real RT"?

I read the resetera speculation, RT seems to be part of RDNA2. So that's Sony/MS baking in some features from the future revisions.

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I think MS will unify the Xbox devices under a single name for marketing.. that being simply XBOX, and for cross gen games will push a single retail package which will state on the box the compatible Xbox devices.  These games will work on both families of devices, and you can pop the game in and the game will run at the appropriate settings.  I think that "cross gen games" which will work on both systems may have a different color case as to make it extremely obvious that those games will work in both devices.  Xbox Scarlet specific games (yes.. they are coming) will have their own different color and will have Scarlett compatibility only on them.

As for a game like Halo Infinite, I think the X1X is going to take quite the visual hit.  It will be paired back a lot compared to the next gen versions.

1440p-1620p dynamic res on X1X at 60fps targeted paired back visuals

4K/60fps on Scarlett with some light ray tracing

As for the pack in, or whatever... I'm really not sure.  They could really do a bunch of things with it.  Bundle the game digitally, bundle it physically, bundle a few months of Gamepass... whatever.  I'm not gonna bother trying to predict that because it will likely be all 3 at some point.

Another thing.. guys, stop with the Playstation shit.  I know Dynamite brought it up.. and I'm speaking to him too.  The thread was made in good faith, and of course the same people turn it into a shitshow.  Just say what you think about the topic and fuck off with the Sony shit.  This thread isn't about that.

I think the number of people that would be angry at being forced to buy new hardware to play a game, greatly outnumbers the amount of users that want next gen only experiences.

MS timed and priced the X it seems with this future comparability in mind.

Yeah I agree with Remji. I think with what we’ve heard that the next console will simply be Xbox and that they just want to unify the names. Have it compatible with literally every Xbox title. 

Dynocrap thinks that 4K patches for old games on XBX constitute "more first-party support" than Sony providing.....y'know.....new fucking exclusive games that are already taking advantage of the PS4pro

So, while Sony is giving me Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Shadow fo the Colossus remake, Spider-man since the PS4pro came out in November 2016.........Dynocrap thinks Microsoft putting out patches to MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Bayonetta 1, Killer Instinct and other pre-2015 games that they've already played OUTWEIGHS that.

:tom:Yeah, he's really in a bad place, right now.