Im starting to think Dyno was right about Xcloud

Sure it could be on Switch, sure it could be on PlayStation but why? They make up a tiny percentage of the target for this.

It will be available through Xbox consoles, you can use your console as a personal streaming point, you will likely be able to use TV's directly, your phone, your tablet. 

They're covering bases for people that already have only Switch's and PlayStation's, it's not necessary. 

There was never any chance it was gonna be on Playstation anyway, Sony would never go for it. 

It just sounds like another option on top of the others you get when you buy a game on Xbox/MS. You can just stream it anywhere you go to on top of it being able to be play natively. Doesn't look like it's going to be it's own sub service or anything. 

I'd also like to add to this about Switch, why on Earth would it ever be on Switch when the access point for your internet is your phone... Or the fact that if you're going to play it on Wifi you're likely already in possession of or in proximity to another device capable of streaming xCloud.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd also like to add to this about Switch, why on Earth would it ever be on Switch when the access point for your internet is your phone... Or the fact that if you're going to play it on Wifi you're likely already in possession of or in proximity to another device capable of streaming xCloud.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. 

why would you want to play it on a portable device that ALREADY has gaming controls built into it................and it clearly a device where gamers are currently attracted to?

That's like saying why would you sell your farm produce at the farmers market.

48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

why would you want to play it on a portable device that ALREADY has gaming controls built into it................and it clearly a device where gamers are currently attracted to?

That's like saying why would you sell your farm produce at the farmers market.

xCloud has touch controls, so no matter where you play (bar a television) control is built in. 

:deader:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

xCloud has touch controls, so no matter where you play (bar a television) control is built in. 

:deader:

which is going to be a cause for people to try it and giving up on it.

Gee.............yeah, they definitely won't want to be on Switch when that is happening.:tom:

"Why should my electronics device at Best Buy..........when I can sell it at a store that isn't known for selling electronics.":lemming:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which is going to be a cause for people to try it and giving up on it.

Gee.............yeah, they definitely won't want to be on Switch when that is happening.:tom:

"Why should my electronics device at Best Buy..........when I can sell it at a store that isn't known for selling electronics.":lemming:

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

LOL he ran out of things to say.

Now its time for him to meme harder after he got skullfucked again.

.............its barely Tuesday night, this is going to be a loooooooooooooooooong week for Dynocrap.:tom: