Current gen my ass.. rofl. Halo Infinite looks fucking incredible.

The fidelity in this trailer is on another level compared to current gen shit.  The textures here are far higher quality.  This is 4K/60 too.  There's not a single current gen console that could run this trailer like this.  If you're not watching on a 4K screen.. go find one.  You can instantly see the material work is on another level.

While I wish we would have gotten a view of the open environments.. the trailer hits all the right notes.

"We need to run!"

"No... we need to fight" :smoke: 

Chief is BACK :wow2: 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Killzone'd

"The best part about Xbox isn't the titles slated for 2020; it's the damage control I provide for those titles in 2020!" 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

It's current gen just like Cyberpunk 2077.

Nope.  The current gen version will look and run far worse.

Hence why both have only been shown running on PCs.. :kaz: 

Lynoob :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nope.  The current gen version will look and run far worse.

Hence why both have only been shown running on PCs.. :kaz: 

Lynoob :tom: 

You just said that it was current gen. /thread

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's a 30fps cutscene, I need gameplay for comparison.

:cosby2: 

That's a 60fps cutscene.. and the lighting and material work is far higher quality than any current gen game.  GoW doesn't even have textures that detailed... and it's the best looking current gen game imo.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: 

You're so on my dick :tom: 

Aza's right. We need gameplay, not a cutscene in a small enclosed area. It looks like a notch above Uncharted 4's cutscenes in terms of animation and texture quality on Pro which would match up well with One X's specs.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Aza's right. We need gameplay, not a cutscene in a small enclosed area. It looks like a notch above Uncharted 4's cutscenes in terms of animation and texture quality on Pro which would match up well with One X's specs.

ok linus :mjgrin: 

I swear if MS didn't say this was next gen, no one would say it is. It's a cutscene taking place in one room.

When you think next gen you think huge open world with no load times, no pop in, possibly light RT elements, and the huge open world had Uncharted 4 level visuals possibly even better dude to massive RAM and bandwidth increase.

That FF7 trailer looks way better than this visually.

Edited by Team 2019
24 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I swear if MS didn't say this was next gen, no one would say it is. It's a cutscene taking place in one room.

When you think next gen you think huge open world with no load times, no pop in, possibly light RT elements, and the huge open world had Uncharted 4 level visuals possibly even better dude to massive RAM and bandwidth increase.

That FF7 trailer looks way better than this visually.

We've already seen an old trailer which reveals a glimpse of the open world.

This will be a first generation next gen game.  It's going to look much better on Scarlett and PC than it will on X1X... but I'm not saying it's going to compare to mid/late gen next gen games... don't try to twist it.

UC4, GoW, Horizon... all 30fps.  Halo will be 60fps and already the fidelity is on another level.  Flying around the gorgeous environments on a warthog while many enemies and ships and effects and lighting is going crazy will be incredible on Scarlett/PC.

Those Sony games will look and feel dated compared to this.