Current gen my ass.. rofl. Halo Infinite looks fucking incredible.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Killzone'd

"The best part about Xbox isn't the titles slated for 2020; it's the damage control I provide for those titles in 2020!" 

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

We've already seen an old trailer which reveals a glimpse of the open world.

This will be a first generation next gen game.  It's going to look much better on Scarlett and PC than it will on X1X... but I'm not saying it's going to compare to mid/late gen next gen games... don't try to twist it.

UC4, GoW, Horizon... all 30fps.  Halo will be 60fps and already the fidelity is on another level.  Flying around the gorgeous environments on a warthog while many enemies and ships and effects and lighting is going crazy will be incredible on Scarlett/PC.

Those Sony games will look and feel dated compared to this.

It's a cutscene in a room. I can't tell SHIT.

The one facial model character looks absolutely current gen.

The human guy simply does not look as good as many other games this gen.

Look at his vest and that jumpsuit he's wearing. They have the same folds in the cloth throughout the entire cutscene, and the textures don't look all that detailed.

Not only that, but you can actually tell that it drops below 60fps, when there's a closeup of Chief's behind his right shoulder and he starts walking up to the front of the ship, and when there's electricity surging around them.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Look at his vest and that jumpsuit he's wearing. They have the same folds in the cloth throughout the entire cutscene, and the textures don't look all that detailed.

Not only that, but you can actually tell that it drops below 60fps, when there's a closeup of Chief's behind his right shoulder and he starts walking up to the front of the ship, and when there's electricity surging around them.

exactly. very underwhelming. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Bullshit :mj: 

Show me some comparisons then.   I'd like you to prove your claim.  

And no... the textures are FAR more detailed than anything out there... like wtf? :D  What resolution are you watching this in?  And I hate to break it to you... but there's absolutely no slowdown at all.  Maybe whatever you're watching the video on is dropping frames... because it's absolutely locked 60fps.  There's no slowdown at all. :| 

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

wtf is wrong with remijbitch.

It's like he is on his period :tom:

Says the guy who seems pissy over what I said.  :rofl: 

The guy who threw a temper tantrum over the fact that his xbox sucks and was worthless. :hehe: 

LMAO console fags get so touchy when herms bully them :hest:  

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Says the guy who seems pissy over what I said.  :rofl: 

The guy who threw a temper tantrum over the fact that his xbox sucks and was worthless. :hehe: 

LMAO console fags get so touchy when herms bully them :hest:  

lmfao 

PoC gaming :tom:

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Worst next-gen graphics reveal ever. 

the 360 had a really good one. i remember seeing gears (go an hour in) in 2005 and wanting a 360 so badly

Honestly it looks like the CPU jump with performance upgrades and RAM/SSD for loading times and seamlessness is going to be much more exciting than anything we'll get visually. You know, the part they actually didn't show.

Even Cerny's Spiderman demo was more impressive.

Edited by Team 2019
2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Honestly it looks like the CPU jump with performance upgrades and RAM/SSD for loading times and seamlessness is going to be much more exciting than anything we'll get visually. You know, the part they actually didn't show.

Even Cerny's Spiderman demo was more impressive.

Characters and objects on screen. Developers are going to have alot more freedom.

We need to have a game like The Raid where, you just enter a massive building, and you can walk into any room and have tons of objects to interact inside. The density of the environment can make the game last for so much longer.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

All I'm gonna say is what is being rendered here is very close to the work Blur did on the Halo 2 Anniversary cutscenes, and this is real time engine rendered. 

It does looks extremely impressive. 

If this is the new next gen standard for all games, they're going to have to find marketing schemes just beyond graphics. I mean both Sony and MS, a slightly polished up PS4/One game visually isn't going to cut it.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

If this is the new next gen standard for all games, they're going to have to find marketing schemes just beyond graphics. I mean both Sony and MS, a slightly polished up PS4/One game visually isn't going to cut it.

This is just the start of the gen and this is a cross-gen game, it looks incredible either way. The goal is visual impact and performance and this checks all the boxes.