Current gen my ass.. rofl. Halo Infinite looks fucking incredible.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Honestly it looks like the CPU jump with performance upgrades and RAM/SSD for loading times and seamlessness is going to be much more exciting than anything we'll get visually. You know, the part they actually didn't show.

Even Cerny's Spiderman demo was more impressive.

:snoop: 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Killzone'd

"The best part about Xbox isn't the titles slated for 2020; it's the damage control I provide for those titles in 2020!" 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

There's literally 4K footage of all those gifs and they look spectacular. 

Do you think I care about that? You guys are missing the entire point of next-gen software. I'd put money on it that DS is checkerboarding to 1800p. 

Halo Infinite is native at 2 to possibly near 3 times the resolution at double the framerate pushing material quality not seen better anywhere else yet.

100-200% higher resolution, 100% higher framerate, near instantaneous loading. 

^^^ That is next gen.

LOL he's now trying to shift the topic over to resolution, when that gif was clearly meant to show off character models, animation, those liquid effects.

He's now pretending that we aren't making comparisons of those things, and wants to move the argument over to strictly resolution. LOL

I love how he's going to fail to do that, as well.:tom:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you think I care about that? You guys are missing the entire point of next-gen software. I'd put money on it that DS is checkerboarding to 1800p. 

Halo Infinite is native at 2 to possibly near 3 times the resolution at double the framerate pushing material quality not seen better anywhere else yet.

100-200% higher resolution, 100% higher framerate, near instantaneous loading. 

^^^ That is next gen.

Won't mater if the checkboarding games still look better the same way that Sony's first party Pro games like God of War and no doubt DS and TLoU2 look better than games that are native 4k on Xbox One. 

Not to mention it still doesn't refute my Metro Exodus PC (native 4k) and Cyberpunk comments. Even at Native 4k it isn't the best thing we've seen.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

HALOINFINITE_E319_AHumanStory.jpg&key=43

GodOfWar-13.jpg

Look at that.. a secondary Halo character has as good of a model as Kratos :tom: 

And you fags can't separate the technology from the art style.  Fucking Horizon??? ROFL.. Halo's visuals shit on Horizon.. come the fuck on.  :hest: