Current gen my ass.. rofl. Halo Infinite looks fucking incredible.

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

The same exact model with YouTube compression and washed out black levels?:mjpls:

It's not though. :tom:  

Again.. post a fucking direct feed pic of that scene... and not a 415p one ffs :kaz: 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Killzone'd

"The best part about Xbox isn't the titles slated for 2020; it's the damage control I provide for those titles in 2020!" 

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

It is possible to have generations within a console.  

Early generation PS4 or Xbox One games might not look as great detailed as games released later in the console's life period.  

This occurs in every console generation.   

Of course there is.  It's why people say first generation games and second and so forth.

Not every game is going to have the same art style or go for a realistic looking game... that doesn't mean that the technology isn't superior, or doing more.  Budgets, tools along with artist ability also have a lot to do with it.  

• Upvote 1

WWE 2K19 looks way detailed than WWE 2K15, and I waited to WWE 2K17 to get this generation WWE game and it too doesn't look as good as WWE 2K19. 

Developers get better with graphic design as they learn how to utilize the most out of hardware put fourth.  

We saw this a lot in the 16/32 and 128-bit generation.  So it's not surprising that it happens with hardware of today. 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

WWE 2K19 looks way detailed than WWE 2K15, and I waited to WWE 2K17 to get this generation WWE game and it too doesn't look as good as WWE 2K19. 

Developers get better with graphic design as they learn how to utilize the most out of hardware put fourth.  

We saw this a lot in the 16/32 and 128-bit generation.  So it's not surprising that it happens with hardware of today. 

Games like TLOU2 and Death Stranding are entirely story driven cinematic games.  Halo is more of a story driven game with cinematics.  They'll all have extremely high budgets that most devs simply wouldn't have.  The thing with Halo is.. that it's never been a "cinematic" game.  Those other two are CLEARLY games meant to push that.

• 1 year later...
On 2019-06-12 at 6:13 AM, HALOmij said:

Nope.  The current gen version will look and run far worse.

Hence why both have only been shown running on PCs.. :kaz: 

Lynoob :tom: 

On 2019-06-12 at 4:20 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

All I'm gonna say is what is being rendered here is very close to the work Blur did on the Halo 2 Anniversary cutscenes, and this is real time engine rendered. 

It does looks extremely impressive. 

olGJIzm.jpg

:drake: