Current gen my ass.. rofl. Halo Infinite looks fucking incredible.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Killzone'd

"The best part about Xbox isn't the titles slated for 2020; it's the damage control I provide for those titles in 2020!" 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Look at that.. a secondary Halo character has as good of a model as Kratos :tom: 

And you fags can't separate the technology from the art style.  Fucking Horizon??? ROFL.. Halo's visuals shit on Horizon.. come the fuck on.  :hest: 

Horizon  secondary characters.

horizon-character-art-sylens-ingame-4.jp

For3Lateral_(3).jpg

horizon-character-art-lansra-ingame-1.jp

horizon-character-art-vasilisk.jpg

Edited by Team 2019
10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

detroit-become-human.jpg

Played Detroit on Pro and it’s the best looking game I’ve ever played. The character models look incredible and the animations are on another level. Being able to see emotion in a characters face is a huge part of storytelling and no one in the business does it better than Sony first party. They’re seriously on another level. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Yeah I'm posting Halo. It's fucking ridiculous how it looks like a current gen, and loses to older games.

It really doesn't.  It runs at 2x the fps. And looks better.  Has better textures.. lighting... ect.

Just because they didn't scan some fucking actor doesn't mean that it's not technically much better.

Halo Infinite on XBox One launch has the same size battles, same AI, same 60fps, same everything. The game needs to look a SHIT ton better than it currently does. With TLOU2/DS/Ghosts etc at least you're taking 30fps games to 60. Here we have a 60 game going to 60, with what looks like borderline the same visuals.

These games all look like current gen, if that's what you mean by NEXT GEN?

When this generation started, I lambested all of you for buying rehash games of last gen, that looked no better than last gen.  

We are just now started to see some games that look like they came from this gen, and you guys want to call it next gen?