Oh shit :D... looks like Nvidia's SUPER lineup IS going to be for the entire line of cards

9 hours ago, Remij_ said:

That's my point.  They need to target me to get me to care. 

They don't.  You were willing to spend the most bucks for the top nvidia card which shows your nvidia loyalty.  

AMD targets me, I don't care about brand, per say, I'm more price to performance.  

Which is why I own mostly all low-range to mid-range cards from nvidia and AMD.

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

They don't.  You were willing to spend the most bucks for the top nvidia card which shows your nvidia loyalty.  

AMD targets me, I don't care about brand, per say, I'm more price to performance.  

Which is why I own mostly all low-range to mid-range cards from nvidia and AMD.

But, I'm telling you they do. :| 

I'm talking about myself here... Idgaf what they're doing at the low-mid range.  If they want me as a customer, then they have to put out top of the line shit.  That's the only way I'll ever be interested.  I'm absolutely not LOYAL to Nvidia at all... they simply put out the best performing hardware.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

But, I'm telling you they do. :| 

I'm talking about myself here... Idgaf what they're doing at the low-mid range.  If they want me as a customer, then they have to put out top of the line shit.  That's the only way I'll ever be interested.  I'm absolutely not LOYAL to Nvidia at all... they simply put out the best performing hardware.

but that's an opinion and not a fact, and it comes off like you are a nvidia loyalist.  

but that's an opinion and not a fact, and it comes off like you are a nvidia loyalist.  

That's not an opinion though man... It's a FACT that Nvidia has the fastest hardware out there.

Just now, Remij_ said:

That's not an opinion though man... It's a FACT that Nvidia has the fastest hardware out there.

you said 

they simply put out the best performing hardware.

that is not a fact. 

Video games using the Vulkan API run circles around Nvidia GPUs than AMD's top cards. 

& Radeon VII is currently the best card for mining ETH, XMR, Lyra2rev3, and X16r.

I have not looked up test comparison of AMD & Nvidia GPUs and see how they stack up on accelerated encoding, in part because CPUs are preferred more now today due to multithread.

you said 

that is not a fact. 

Video games using the Vulkan API run circles around Nvidia GPUs than AMD's top cards. 

& Radeon VII is currently the best card for mining ETH, XMR, Lyra2rev3, and X16r.

I have not looked up test comparison of AMD & Nvidia GPUs and see how they stack up on accelerated encoding, in part because CPUs are preferred more now today due to multithread.

Dude... :| 

:snoop: 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

What? Those are 3 areas where nvidia's best is not the best performing card.  Which is why I said your statement earlier was an opinion and not a fact.  That's all.  :gerstmann:

No.. it's not an opinion.. it's a fact that AMD does not have a card more powerful than Nvidia's 2080ti or Titan RTX.  Get a fucking clue dude.

There's not a single fucking game Vulkan or not, that AMD's Radeon 7 card wins in over the 2080ti.  NOT A SINGLE ONE.  And if you're going to post that stupid WWZ zombie game where AMD won using Vulkan at 1080p, that shit's old because right after that Nvidia released a new driver that improved performance in that game by over 20% and other Vulkan games as well.

It's not an opinion.. it's a FACT.  Nvidia has the single best performing gaming GPU.  I don't give a shit about mid ranged gpus like the Radeon 7.. ffs, and I certainly don't give a shit about mining..lmao.

31 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. it's not an opinion.. it's a fact that AMD does not have a card more powerful than Nvidia's 2080ti or Titan RTX.  Get a fucking clue dude.

There's not a single fucking game Vulkan or not, that AMD's Radeon 7 card wins in over the 2080ti.  NOT A SINGLE ONE.  And if you're going to post that stupid WWZ zombie game where AMD won using Vulkan at 1080p, that shit's old because right after that Nvidia released a new driver that improved performance in that game by over 20% and other Vulkan games as well.

It's not an opinion.. it's a FACT.  Nvidia has the single best performing gaming GPU.  I don't give a shit about mid ranged gpus like the Radeon 7.. ffs, and I certainly don't give a shit about mining..lmao.

25f1f93f366c51200efb261d384557401bc98af7