Phil Spencer Live with Giantbomb

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Love these. Jeff roasted his ass last year, going to be fun to see this con-man huckster squirm :glad: 

Jeff also had nothing good to say about their E3 this year.

The hell are you talking about? They've had extremely professional talks each time they've done this segment.

Jeff is going to ask him hard questions about what exactly their streaming plans are.

For something that's supposed to be coming out within four months...........he better have something resembling real answers.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Phil still sticking to not claiming Project Scarlett as the most powerful console.

He said exactly why, and for the same reason Sony couldn't claim they have the most powerful console. 

Neither know who has what. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He said exactly why, and for the same reason Sony couldn't claim they have the most powerful console. 

Yes they do.......if the gaming press speaks to developers..............so..........does..........Sony. :reg:And Microsoft.

Either he knows and is playing dumb, or he really doesn't know. I mean if the head of Game Informer hears whispers then you know Phil is hearing the same shit or at least his ninjas.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Either he knows and is playing dumb, or he really doesn't know. I mean if the head of Game Informer hears whispers then you know Phil is hearing the same shit or at least his ninjas.

We're still quite a ways out, not knowing exactly what is going on in either direction wouldn't be shocking. They know they're doing similar things but I'm sure the details are pretty fuzzy. 

"There are millions and millions of subscribers in GamePass"

:haloben:

LOL he still can't say "over 10 million"

Oh man, my prediction is STILL CORRECT after all of these months.:drake:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where is this arbitrary 10 million thing coming from?

It comes from Phil Spencer not saying it.

His previous remarks were "we have multiple millions" (who speaks in that way?).

And now he's saying we have "millions and millions".

If they have over ten million subscribers, they would've said so.  You can try playing naive all you want, you know this as well.

Just now, jehurey said:

It comes from Phil Spencer not saying it.

His previous remarks were "we have multiple millions" (who speaks in that way?).

And now he's saying we have "millions and millions".

If they have over ten million subscribers, they would've said so.  You can try playing naive all you want, you know this as well.

That's not how reality works, keep reaching lol. 

That's not how reality works, keep reaching lol. 

No, it is.

Especially from Microsoft who used to boast "first to ten million, wins" in previous gens about their consoles.

Until he specifies that the service has entered the TENS of millions.........people automatically assume he is talking about SINGLE-DIGIT millions.

Believe me.........if it didn't work that way.........you wouldn't be giving a shit about me saying this right now. LOL