DOOM Eternal will support RTX Ray tracing

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I like how it's not automatic and every single studio or publisher needs to partner with NVIDIA. 

They don't though... :| 

They can use DXR all they want without Nvidia.  They're simply "partnering" because it's free publicity.

9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Ok so ive ignored all your threads about Ray tracing, I have no idea what it is or does. Please explain it to me. And will by 1080 support it? 

Keep ignoring them.  Nintendo wont support it anytime soon :mj: 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Why bother explaining it to you... if you've ignored all my threads about it? :cosby2: 

Don't be a dick. Explain to him how monitarily wasteful and little support this feature gets. :straightlaugh:

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

What does it do?

It sets your bank account back $1200 or in this case depletes Remij's life savings.

Edited by lynux3
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

@Cookester15

It's an expensive graphical feature which sets a $1,200 GPU's performance back four generations.

:hest:

It's not a graphical feature.  It's a rendering technique, and none of you know anything about it.  Which explains why you're all so damned ignorant :tom: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

It sets your back account back $1200 or in this case depletes Remij's life savings.

Really?  I could have sworn that Nvidia has $350 gpus that have hardware support of it?