10 minutes of Links Awakening

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

you don't like the shiny trees? it's a throwback to the shiny bricks from pdz. 

i dont like the cute-sey art style. i would play it with more realistic graphics

the fishing game looks good tho :kaz: 

Edited by kaz
38 minutes ago, kaz said:

i dont like the cute-sey art style. i would play it with more realistic graphics

the fishing game looks good tho :kaz: 

I think you would grow to love it.  I honestly didn't like Wind Waker's style at first.  Then it grew on me and to this day it still looks incredible.

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

botw was disappointing. so...again...different strokes man. :shrug: 

I don't understand why you feel I'm arguing about it lmao.  I'm not trying to change your mind dude.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I don't understand why you feel I'm arguing about it lmao.  I'm not trying to change your mind dude.

i agree. what i'm getting at is there is no such thing as a zelda that will appeal to "all fans"

botw was a snoozefest imo and you think this looks bad. it's all good. 

13 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i agree. what i'm getting at is there is no such thing as a zelda that will appeal to "all fans"

botw was a snoozefest imo and you think this looks bad. it's all good. 

I never said there was.  I'm speaking for myself as a fan of the original LA that they've fucked it up for me.  The visuals are great, but the music is terrible, and other choices they've made are bad.  And it's not worth $60 if that's what they're going to charge for it.

People can say the same shit about FF7R too.. I get it.  There's no argument here.. so I don't understand why you feel the need to keep telling me it's all good like as if I'm trying to convince people to not like it.  I said my opinion, that's all. lol

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I never said there was.  I'm speaking for myself as a fan of the original LA that they've fucked it up for me.  The visuals are great, but the music is terrible, and other choices they've made are bad.  And it's not worth $60 if that's what they're going to charge for it.

People can say the same shit about FF7R too.. I get it.  There's no argument here.. so I don't understand why you feel the need to keep telling me it's all good like as if I'm trying to convince people to not like it.  I said my opinion, that's all. lol

you keep going on about it, though. you should have just let it end at "you can't please everyone" - since it is all subjective.