10 minutes of Links Awakening

Just now, -GD- said:

you keep going on about it, though. you should have just let it end at "you can't please everyone" - since it is all subjective. 

This is such a lame attempt at deflecting criticism.  No shit you can't please everyone...  Why you feel the need to keep telling me that is exactly why I keep responding to you.  I said my opinion and you keep responding to it with, "it's all good, you can't please everyone"..  I'm not asking for anyone's acceptance of my opinion lmao.. and I'm not asking you to change yours.  I said what I said, and if you disagree.. fine.  You don't have to tell me "It's ok Rem"..

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This is such a lame attempt at deflecting criticism.  No shit you can't please everyone...  Why you feel the need to keep telling me that is exactly why I keep responding to you.  I said my opinion and you keep responding to it with, "it's all good, you can't please everyone"..  I'm not asking for anyone's acceptance of my opinion lmao.. and I'm not asking you to change yours.  I said what I said, and if you disagree.. fine.  You don't have to tell me "It's ok Rem"..

it's ok, remij. we all can have varying opinions :datass:

• Like 1