Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

Screw Link's Awakening, this is the Zelda game people should be talking about

Recommended Posts

bL7kPPx.png

 

How many songs are in the game?
The game features 25 tracks remixed tracks from the Zelda series.

 

25 godly remixed tracks by Danny Baranowsky :bow: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9.5/10 from Destructoid so far :wow2: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

bL7kPPx.png

 

How many songs are in the game?
The game features 25 tracks remixed tracks from the Zelda series.

 

25 godly remixed tracks by Danny Baranowsky :bow: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9.5/10 from Destructoid so far :wow2: 

oh shit! i didn't know it was out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have it downloaded and I thought it released it today but at 6am on my commute to work it wouldn't let me play it. :(

 

Hopefully I can on the way home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just read the review. it think i'm going to cop this tonight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

godly ost. buying tonight!

Edited by -GD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i git chills from both, especially the peaceful one. incredible! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

I know right! 

i want to buy the ost lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This today and Mario Marker 2 in just two weeks!

 

Switch :love:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The soundtrack is almost as good as Katana Zeros, the game some of you said youd buy and no one did. Very disappointed in you @-GD- :facep:

Well GD had a gametime decision to make, pickup Katana Zeros, or the lime to dissolve the body as both Home Depot and Best Buy were closing in 5 minutes. As he's actively posting, one assumes he made the correct choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The soundtrack is almost as good as Katana Zeros, the game some of you said youd buy and no one did. Very disappointed in you @-GD- :facep:

sorry bro. been busy with tinder whores lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well GD had a gametime decision to make, pickup Katana Zeros, or the lime to dissolve the body as both Home Depot and Best Buy were closing in 5 minutes. As he's actively posting, one assumes he made the correct choice.

that too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, -GD- said:

that too!

Business before pleasure... :denzel3:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the opening menu music is already godly :aitch:

B7735B3E-E080-491B-9EC0-AED8876AF913.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×