Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 until 2022 with this incredible deal hack

https://www.techradar.com/news/get-xbox-game-pass-for-dollar1-pound1-until-2022-with-this-incredible-deal-hack

Alright alright alright.  Here's how it works. I tried it and it works.

If you get this deal you get Gamepass ultimate for 1 month.  For those who don't know, the new Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox live Gold and Gamepass.

BUT if you already have an Xbox live gold account paid up to 3 years/36 months, this deal that costs 1 dollar will give you a Gamepass subscription for 3 years.

Edited by Spicalicious

I did it on my Xbox and MS explicitly explains how this works.. They tell you about the 36 months and everything.. It's not really a hack.. They're just doing it.  Load up boys :D 

If you go on your Xbox and click on get Gamepass Ultimate, it tells you about the 36 months.

Edited by Spicalicious

I already had my Live and Game Pass subs maxed out thanks to Microsoft Rewards, but this got me PC Game Pass for free for 3 years since you can't redeem points for that (yet).

Pretty sweet deal if you have any kind of Gold/Game Pass time on your account. $181 for 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate is still a good deal, but you'd have to be a pretty hardcore Xbox user to get value out of that rather than just subbing when something interested you.

17 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Microsoft does know how to treat their loyal fanbase.

you can imagine if they ever learn what an exclusive game is, that'd be awesome for their loyal fanbase.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you can imagine if they ever learn what an exclusive game is, that'd be awesome for their loyal fanbase.

Let us know what a AAA game is when you get one. The few you get from us have to be scaled back so much they end up turning into AA games.

:tom:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Let us know what a AAA game is when you get one. The few you get from us have to be scaled back so much they end up turning into AA games.

:tom:

We've already had AAA games since Day 1.

Actually, AAAA. :blessed:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What an idiot :snoop:

MS is buying cheap crappy studios.........and he's trying to tell us about Nintendo not making AAA games. LOL

Even he realizes that he doesn't have the strength to peddle the bullshit he's trying.

After all, this has been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong week for Dynocrap, and it still isn't over yet. LOL