Power Beats are the best true wireless headphones out

No question. Tried a pair after owning a few AirPod knockoffs (AirPods don’t fit my ear sadly) so when these were announced I was pumped. Despite AirPods not working for my ear shape, I owned a pair for a week before returning. Even if they fit, they didn’t block out outside sound well enough so yeah, just no go. Anyway, after trying these for a few mins I placed my order. 

THESE babies, however, while not branded as noise cancelling, do a much much better job, and the volume is fantastic as well. I’ve owned the Jabras which were pretty good, but ultimately these beats are amped up AirPods.

if you have an Android you’ll lose a lot of features, but if you’re an iOS user they’re just a no brainer. Best true wireless headphones in the world. That 9 hour battery isn’t a fabrication, either. Incredible. 2x longer than AirPods (which are already at the top or close to for battery life)

the design isn’t my favorite, aka over the ear, but considering AirPods just don’t stay in my ear I had no choice. But even if AirPods did, these are superior in every way. The best thing about AirPods are the connectivity and apples h1 Bluetooth chip, the worlds best, and with these...it’s the second best thing. 

Edited by ghostz

you talking about over the ear headphones?  Because no adult is going to go around with those.

The in-ear buds have a hook over the ear design, so that's an automatic no.

Its looking like the new Sennheisers that just came out are the best true wireless in-ear buds. But for dollars to performance ratio, the Jabra 65t's are probably the best.

I'm still going to give it one more year before in-ear true wireless earbuds finally mature and we have sound that is every bit as good as wired headphones, they're perfectly all of the controls, and they've squeezed out more battery life, and also improved the design to make sure it stays in the ear but doesn't look like some big-hulky looking thing.

I think Seinnheiser is pretty close to perfecting it.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

you talking about over the ear headphones?  Because no adult is going to go around with those.

The in-ear buds have a hook over the ear design, so that's an automatic no.

Its looking like the new Sennheisers that just came out are the best true wireless in-ear buds. But for dollars to performance ratio, the Jabra 65t's are probably the best.

I'm still going to give it one more year before in-ear true wireless earbuds finally mature and we have sound that is every bit as good as wired headphones, they're perfectly all of the controls, and they've squeezed out more battery life, and also improved the design to make sure it stays in the ear but doesn't look like some big-hulky looking thing.

I think Seinnheiser is pretty close to perfecting it.

I can’t actuallt comment on seinn, but these blow the jabras away. 

And I kinda agree with you on the design, but I have no choice so whatever I guess 

the sound quality and connectivity is legit a gen above jabras, which are still good don’t get me wrong, and water proof if I recall