Working on a new .gif, what do you think so far?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing around with the effects and stuff trying to ease a better transition but those feels mayne       

Halo sucks

On the Road Again I cant wait to get on the Road Again My Pc is junk and I cant keep up with them Oh I cant wait to play a current game Again   THHBO

35 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

This is going to be a really great comment to come back to in a couple years.

What beloved franchises from the past does PlayStation have that people lose their shit over? They've got nothing, they've got no iconic attachment, nothing special and anything that was has either been forgotten by time or been lost to other consoles because third parties realized targeting a broader audience was more financially viable. 

This is what happens when you fail to establish a mascot even though you tried multiple times, Nintendo and Microsoft stand alone in this regard and both nailed it on their first outing. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What beloved franchises from the past does PlayStation have that people lose their shit over? They've got nothing, they've got no iconic attachment, nothing special and anything that was has either been forgotten by time or been lost to other consoles because third parties realized targeting a broader audience was more financially viable. 

Halo 5 sold half of God of War :rofls:

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Are you? You’re arguing a 5 million seller is more popular than 10-20 million sellers

"5 million seller"

Yeah, it sold 5 million in 3 months and then just stopped selling and it's been that since January of 2016, 3 years and 5 months ago, because that happens. :hest:

How dumb are you? Also you COMPLETELY dodged the entire point. 

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is what happens when you fail to establish a mascot even though you tried multiple times, Nintendo and Microsoft stand alone in this regard and both nailed it on their first outing. 

You guys have fuck all. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"5 million seller"

Yeah, it sold 5 million in 3 months and then just stopped selling and it's been that since January of 2016, 3 years and 5 months ago, because that happens. :hest:

How dumb are you? Also you COMPLETELY dodged the entire point. 

You guys have fuck all. 

I gave you a game that demolished every Halo in the past decade in sales and critical acclaim

Come back when you have a single metric to contest that fact :trump:

Just now, Voidler said:

I gave you a game that demolished every Halo in the past decade in sales and critical acclaim

Come back when you have a single metric to contest that fact :trump:

And you care so little for the game all you can talk about is how much it sold, like I said.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If only PlayStation had something cows could love as much as Halo. 

:haloben: